(Above: Dragomir Mrsic stars in ‘Alex’)
In Alex, a real-life ex-con plays a dirty cop whose desperate efforts to go straight drive him further into the underworld.
Star Dragomir Mrsic co-wrote the Swedish series, based on his own original idea. Mrsic served three years in prison in the early ’90s and then broke through as an actor in Sweden’s 2010 film Easy Money. Internationally, he appeared opposite Tom Cruise in Edge of Tomorrow (2014).
Alex premieres today in the US on subscription streamer MHz Choice.
Alex’s first season of six episodes originally ran in 2017 on Nordic subscription streamer Viaplay. Mhz is dropping the first two episodes today, two more next Tuesday, March 12, and the final two on March 19.
Viaplay has ordered a second season, set to debut later this year in Scandinavia.
MHZ Choice costs $7.99 monthly after a 30-day free trial. But you can get 50% off your first month by using the promo code NEWYEAR19. To subscribe, or for more info, visit mhzchoice.com.
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019
- Sleuth Breaks 4th Wall - March 19, 2019
- Schumer’s ‘Growing’ - March 18, 2019
- DC Universe Freebies - March 18, 2019