(Photo source: YouTube video)
As more US states move to legalize marijuana for medicinal and recreational use, one cannabis producer has released a short film to promote pot’s future as an industry.
1933 Industries’ The Dawn of a New Era traces cannabis from the beginning of civilization through its 20th century prohibition to its emergence as a 21st Century industry.
“The trends in the cannabis market are akin to those at the end of alcohol prohibition, where the rapid growth of new companies, brands, jobs, and investment have the potential to create an industry as large as that of alcohol today,” said Brayden Sutton, president and CEO of 1933 Industries.
You can view the film here:
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021