(Photo source: YouTube video)
As more US states move to legalize marijuana for medicinal and recreational use, one cannabis producer has released a short film to promote pot’s future as an industry.
1933 Industries’ The Dawn of a New Era traces cannabis from the beginning of civilization through its 20th century prohibition to its emergence as a 21st Century industry.
“The trends in the cannabis market are akin to those at the end of alcohol prohibition, where the rapid growth of new companies, brands, jobs, and investment have the potential to create an industry as large as that of alcohol today,” said Brayden Sutton, president and CEO of 1933 Industries.
You can view the film here:
- Classical Music Contest - March 21, 2019
- Eclectic Indie Streamer - March 20, 2019
- Remastered ‘Farscape’ - March 19, 2019
- Why Streamers Quit - March 19, 2019
- Prime PBS Living - March 18, 2019
- Netflix Adult Animation - March 15, 2019
- Free Arts Telethon - March 14, 2019
- ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ - March 14, 2019
- Comedy for Cord-Cutters - March 13, 2019
- Before Bond: ‘Manny’ - March 12, 2019