(Photo source: YouTube video)
Kip Moore: Live at the Wiltern will debut tomorrow, March 1, at 9 pm ET/PT on AT&T’s Audience network.
The one-hour concert, which the country musician performed last November, includes such hits as “More Girls Like You,” “Beer Money,” “Hey Pretty Girl” and “Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck,” as well as other tracks from his albums Slowheart, Wild Ones and Up All Night. The program also features footage from Moore’s documentary, The Journey to Slowheart. You can watch that 33-minute film, in its entirety, right here:
Moore will kick off a tour of the US, Canada and the UK in March. For info, visit KipMoore.net.
Audience offers subscribers a choice of streaming channel packages accessible on numerous platforms and apps. Plans start at $40 per month for 65+ channels.
- Father and Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021