(Photo source: YouTube video)
Kip Moore: Live at the Wiltern will debut tomorrow, March 1, at 9 pm ET/PT on AT&T’s Audience network.
The one-hour concert, which the country musician performed last November, includes such hits as “More Girls Like You,” “Beer Money,” “Hey Pretty Girl” and “Somethin’ ‘Bout A Truck,” as well as other tracks from his albums Slowheart, Wild Ones and Up All Night. The program also features footage from Moore’s documentary, The Journey to Slowheart. You can watch that 33-minute film, in its entirety, right here:
Moore will kick off a tour of the US, Canada and the UK in March. For info, visit KipMoore.net.
Audience offers subscribers a choice of streaming channel packages accessible on numerous platforms and apps. Plans start at $40 per month for 65+ channels.
- Classical Music Contest - March 21, 2019
- Eclectic Indie Streamer - March 20, 2019
- Remastered ‘Farscape’ - March 19, 2019
- Why Streamers Quit - March 19, 2019
- Prime PBS Living - March 18, 2019
- Netflix Adult Animation - March 15, 2019
- Free Arts Telethon - March 14, 2019
- ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ - March 14, 2019
- Comedy for Cord-Cutters - March 13, 2019
- Before Bond: ‘Manny’ - March 12, 2019