The Palm Beaches TV, a free streaming service that largely promotes the Florida tourist destination, will present Honda Classic Live tomorrow and Saturday.
Golf fans won’t get the tournament itself (airing on NBC and Golf Channel through Sunday), but rather “celebrity interviews, live and direct events and activities.”
The Palm Beaches TV includes both a 24/7 linear channel and on-demand content. Shows include 3 Par-fect Days, On the Town in The Palm Beaches, Birding Adventures, Hooked on the Palm Beaches, ScubaNation and Travels and Traditions with Burt Wolf.
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019