(Above: The Monkees. Source: Me TV)
Following last weekend’s Peter Tork tribute, free over-the-air channel Me TV has added The Monkees to its regular schedule.
Two episodes of the zany ‘60s musical sitcom will air every Sunday at 5 pm ET, starting March 3 with the pilot episode, ”Royal Flush,” which won an Emmy for best directing. You can also view it right here:
The Monkees originally ran on NBC for 58 episodes over two seasons (1966 to 1968), winning an Emmy as best comedy for season one. Micky Dolenz, Davy Jones, Mike Nesmith star with Tork as members of the frolicsome title quartet.
You can watch Me TV for free with an antenna hooked up to your TV set. For the channel number in your area, check MeTV.com/wheretowatch.
- Blue Man Group Series - May 17, 2019
- ‘The Rain’ Drops Again - May 17, 2019
- Culture, Creepy, Weird - May 16, 2019
- ‘Earth’s Call’ Saturday - May 16, 2019
- Lipton, Conway Tributes - May 15, 2019
- Streaming ‘Scribbles’ - May 14, 2019
- Choi’s ‘Broken Bread’ - May 14, 2019
- RIP Doris Day - May 13, 2019
- Ms. Moviefone’s Show - May 10, 2019
- Asian Family Foodies - May 10, 2019