(Above: The Monkees. Source: Me TV)
Following last weekend’s Peter Tork tribute, free over-the-air channel Me TV has added The Monkees to its regular schedule.
Two episodes of the zany ‘60s musical sitcom will air every Sunday at 5 pm ET, starting March 3 with the pilot episode, ”Royal Flush,” which won an Emmy for best directing. You can also view it right here:
The Monkees originally ran on NBC for 58 episodes over two seasons (1966 to 1968), winning an Emmy as best comedy for season one. Micky Dolenz, Davy Jones, Mike Nesmith star with Tork as members of the frolicsome title quartet.
Youcan watch Me TV for free with an antenna hooked up to your TV set. For thechannel number in your area, check MeTV.com/wheretowatch.
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019
- Sleuth Breaks 4th Wall - March 19, 2019
- Schumer’s ‘Growing’ - March 18, 2019
- DC Universe Freebies - March 18, 2019