(Above source: YouTube video)
It seems to have become common wisdom that we learn more from our failures than our successes.
That philosophy serves as the premise of the documentary series, Losers, debuting on Netflix this Friday, March 1.
The show will present eight stories from the world of sports in which athletes “have turned the agony of defeat into human triumph.” Through archival footage, interviews and animations, athletes reflect on the journeys of self-examination and redemption that started with abject failure.
For more information, visit Netflix.
- Father and Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021