(Above source: YouTube video)
It seems to have become common wisdom that we learn more from our failures than our successes.
That philosophy serves as the premise of the documentary series, Losers, debuting on Netflix this Friday, March 1.
The show will present eight stories from the world of sports in which athletes “have turned the agony of defeat into human triumph.” Through archival footage, interviews and animations, athletes reflect on the journeys of self-examination and redemption that started with abject failure.
For more information, visit Netflix.
- Classical Music Contest - March 21, 2019
- Eclectic Indie Streamer - March 20, 2019
- Remastered ‘Farscape’ - March 19, 2019
- Why Streamers Quit - March 19, 2019
- Prime PBS Living - March 18, 2019
- Netflix Adult Animation - March 15, 2019
- Free Arts Telethon - March 14, 2019
- ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ - March 14, 2019
- Comedy for Cord-Cutters - March 13, 2019
- Before Bond: ‘Manny’ - March 12, 2019