(Above: Jordan Peele, host and narrator of ‘The Twilight Zone.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Jordan Peele is a busy man.
This month saw the premieres of his six-episode science fiction-comedy series Weird City on YouTube and his four-part docu-series Lorena on Amazon Prime.
And the first two episodes of his The Twilight Zone reboot will debut Monday, April 1, on CBS All Access, with additional episodes to bow on Thursdays starting April 11.
Peele will host and narrate the revamped sci-fi classic anthology, which will include starring turns by Ike Barinholtz, John Cho, Lucinda Dryzek, Taissa Farmiga, James Frain, Greg Kinnear, Kumail Nanjiani, Adam Scott and Rhea Seehorn, among others.
To whet viewer appetites, CBS has just released the following teaser:
The series is produced by CBS Television Studios with Peele’s Monkeypaw Productions and Simon Kinberg’s Genre Films. Peele also serves as an executive producer.
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019