(Above: The ‘London Kills’ detectives. Photo courtesy Acorn TV)
Acorn TV has offered countless cop shows from the UK during its eight-year history, but Monday’s London Kills marks the first to premiere on the US streamer before the British themselves can see it.
That’s because Acorn TV paid for the production of London Kills, a five-episode procedural starring Hugo Speer, Sharon Small, Bailey Patrick and Tori Allen-Martin as a team of top murder detectives.
The detectives solve a different murder each episode, and there’s also an ongoing story involving the mystery of the lead detective’s missing wife.
Acorn will offer the world premiere of London Kills this Monday, February 25, with a second five-episode season on tap for later this year. No word on if, where and when Londoners themselves will be able to watch the show filmed in their city.
Acorn TV costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021