(Above: Rory McIlroy and Jimmy Fallon. Source: YouTube screenshot)
NBC Sports and golf great Rory McIlroy have launched GolfPass, a subscription package that includes thousands of videos, plus a free round of golf each month (from a choice of 7,000 golf courses), a dozen free golf balls, and discounts on travel and shopping.
Here’s MacIlroy discussing GolfPass on a recent episode of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
The videos, totaling over 1,000 hours, include more than 4,000 instructional titles, historic tournament coverage and shows like Feherty from NBC’s Golf Channel, and GolfPass originals like Lessons with a Champion Golfer, My Roots: Rory McIlroy, My Daily Routine and Toughest Tracks.
Golfers can subscribe to GolfPass for $9.99 monthly or $99 annually. There’s also a $199/year premium package with additional benefits.
For more info, visit golfpass.com.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021