(Above: Rory McIlroy and Jimmy Fallon. Source: YouTube screenshot)
NBC Sports and golf great Rory McIlroy have launched GolfPass, a subscription package that includes thousands of videos, plus a free round of golf each month (from a choice of 7,000 golf courses), a dozen free golf balls, and discounts on travel and shopping.
Here’s MacIlroy discussing GolfPass on a recent episode of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
The videos, totaling over 1,000 hours, include more than 4,000 instructional titles, historic tournament coverage and shows like Feherty from NBC’s Golf Channel, and GolfPass originals like Lessons with a Champion Golfer, My Roots: Rory McIlroy, My Daily Routine and Toughest Tracks.
Golfers can subscribe to GolfPass for $9.99 monthly or $99 annually. There’s also a $199/year premium package with additional benefits.
For more info, visit golfpass.com.
- New Sci-Fi Med Drama - September 20, 2019
- Go ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ - September 20, 2019
- ‘Downton’ and Danson - September 19, 2019
- Republic Rediscovered - September 18, 2019
- RIP Phyllis Newman - September 17, 2019
- ‘Taken Down’ is Up Now - September 16, 2019
- Take a ‘Parent Trip’ - September 13, 2019
- Amazon’s Come ‘Undone’ - September 12, 2019
- Vudu’s ‘Mr. Mom’ Sitcom - September 11, 2019
- Detective Out of Water - September 10, 2019