(Above: Rory McIlroy and Jimmy Fallon. Source: YouTube screenshot)
NBC Sports and golf great Rory McIlroy have launched GolfPass, a subscription package that includes thousands of videos, plus a free round of golf each month (from a choice of 7,000 golf courses), a dozen free golf balls, and discounts on travel and shopping.
Here’s MacIlroy discussing GolfPass on a recent episode of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
The videos, totaling over 1,000 hours, include more than 4,000 instructional titles, historic tournament coverage and shows like Feherty from NBC’s Golf Channel, and GolfPass originals like Lessons with a Champion Golfer, My Roots: Rory McIlroy, My Daily Routine and Toughest Tracks.
Golfers can subscribe to GolfPass for $9.99 monthly or $99 annually. There’s also a $199/year premium package with additional benefits.
For more info, visit golfpass.com.
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019
- Tech Classics on YouTube - December 3, 2019
- A Kiwi Crime Thriller - December 3, 2019
- ‘One Day at Disney’ - December 2, 2019