(Above: Rory McIlroy and Jimmy Fallon. Source: YouTube screenshot)
NBC Sports and golf great Rory McIlroy have launched GolfPass, a subscription package that includes thousands of videos, plus a free round of golf each month (from a choice of 7,000 golf courses), a dozen free golf balls, and discounts on travel and shopping.
Here’s MacIlroy discussing GolfPass on a recent episode of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
The videos, totaling over 1,000 hours, include more than 4,000 instructional titles, historic tournament coverage and shows like Feherty from NBC’s Golf Channel, and GolfPass originals like Lessons with a Champion Golfer, My Roots: Rory McIlroy, My Daily Routine and Toughest Tracks.
Golfers can subscribe to GolfPass for $9.99 monthly or $99 annually. There’s also a $199/year premium package with additional benefits.
For more info, visit golfpass.com.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019