(Above: Rory McIlroy and Jimmy Fallon. Source: YouTube screenshot)
NBC Sports and golf great Rory McIlroy have launched GolfPass, a subscription package that includes thousands of videos, plus a free round of golf each month (from a choice of 7,000 golf courses), a dozen free golf balls, and discounts on travel and shopping.
Here’s MacIlroy discussing GolfPass on a recent episode of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
The videos, totaling over 1,000 hours, include more than 4,000 instructional titles, historic tournament coverage and shows like Feherty from NBC’s Golf Channel, and GolfPass originals like Lessons with a Champion Golfer, My Roots: Rory McIlroy, My Daily Routine and Toughest Tracks.
Golfers can subscribe to GolfPass for $9.99 monthly or $99 annually. There’s also a $199/year premium package with additional benefits.
For more info, visit golfpass.com.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021