(Above: Catherine Reitman in ‘Workin’ Moms.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Workin’ Moms, a hit Canadian sitcom, comes to Netflix this Friday, February 22.
The show, following four moms balancing work and motherhood, was created by and stars Catherine Reitman, whom Americans might recognize from roles as Lucy on Black-ish and Maureen on Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Her husband Philip Sternberg is also a regular on the show, and exec produces with Sternberg. Both have also directed several episodes.
Workin’ Moms is in its third season on Canada’s CBC. Netflix subscribers can stream the first season’s 13 episodes on Friday, with the second season set to appear in the spring.
Canadians can already stream the first two seasons on both Netflix and CBC Gem. Season three now airs Thursday nights on CBC and CBC Gem, with no word on when the latest episodes will come to Netflix
For more on season one, visit Netflix.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021