(Above: Catherine Reitman in ‘Workin’ Moms.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Workin’ Moms, a hit Canadian sitcom, comes to Netflix this Friday, February 22.
The show, following four moms balancing work and motherhood, was created by and stars Catherine Reitman, whom Americans might recognize from roles as Lucy on Black-ish and Maureen on Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Her husband Philip Sternberg is also a regular on the show, and exec produces with Sternberg. Both have also directed several episodes.
Workin’ Moms is in its third season on Canada’s CBC. Netflix subscribers can stream the first season’s 13 episodes on Friday, with the second season set to appear in the spring.
Canadians can already stream the first two seasons on both Netflix and CBC Gem. Season three now airs Thursday nights on CBC and CBC Gem, with no word on when the latest episodes will come to Netflix
For more on season one, visit Netflix.
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019
- Sleuth Breaks 4th Wall - March 19, 2019
- Schumer’s ‘Growing’ - March 18, 2019
- DC Universe Freebies - March 18, 2019