(Above: Catherine Reitman in ‘Workin’ Moms.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Workin’ Moms, a hit Canadian sitcom, comes to Netflix this Friday, February 22.
The show, following four moms balancing work and motherhood, was created by and stars Catherine Reitman, whom Americans might recognize from roles as Lucy on Black-ish and Maureen on Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Her husband Philip Sternberg is also a regular on the show, and exec produces with Sternberg. Both have also directed several episodes.
Workin’ Moms is in its third season on Canada’s CBC. Netflix subscribers can stream the first season’s 13 episodes on Friday, with the second season set to appear in the spring.
Canadians can already stream the first two seasons on both Netflix and CBC Gem. Season three now airs Thursday nights on CBC and CBC Gem, with no word on when the latest episodes will come to Netflix
For more on season one, visit Netflix.
- Blue Man Group Series - May 17, 2019
- ‘The Rain’ Drops Again - May 17, 2019
- Culture, Creepy, Weird - May 16, 2019
- ‘Earth’s Call’ Saturday - May 16, 2019
- Lipton, Conway Tributes - May 15, 2019
- Streaming ‘Scribbles’ - May 14, 2019
- Choi’s ‘Broken Bread’ - May 14, 2019
- RIP Doris Day - May 13, 2019
- Ms. Moviefone’s Show - May 10, 2019
- Asian Family Foodies - May 10, 2019