BitMovio, a streaming service using blockchain technology, has launched in beta on the web, via an app for Android devices, and via Testflight for iOS.
The beta boasts a bevy of movies,TV series and shorts, both free and pay.
Featured free titles include the 2011 documentary, Thrive: What on Earth Will it Take?; a short-form comedy series, Highland Park; a short film, B.O.O.S.T. – Official Test Pilot, and classic sci-fi movies The Giant Gila Monster (1959) and Roger Corman’s Last Woman on Earth (1960). Here’s the latter, via BitMovio blockchain:
To access BitMovio’s pay content, you’ll need to register and use Ether cryptocurrency.
BitMovio’s pay content currently includes a 2016 horror film, Blood of the Tripades, for $2; a web series, Horror Talk with Kristen West, for just two cents an episode; and a fantasy adventure series, The Outpost, whose first season ran on The CW last year, for $2.99 an episode. Here’s a sample, via BitMovio blockchain:
BitMovio offers registered users such features as real-time and on-screen bullet chats, one-on-one direct messaging. and the ability to tip and gift content creators.
For more on BitMovio’s technology, visit bitmov.io/about.
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019