(Above source: TV Zone)
Streaming service LookHu has launched TV Zone, a subscription app with more than 75 live channels, seven-day playback, and 50 hours of DVR with “watch-on-the-go” options.
TV Zone’s base package, which costs $34.99 a month, includes such channels as ESPN, Syfy, CNN, C-Span, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, Bravo, Disney Channel, TNT, and A&E.
A premium package, for an additional $24.99 a month, features Showtime, Showtime Extreme, Cinemax, MoreMax, HBO, HBO Family, HBO Plus and HBO Signature.
For yet another $9.99 per month, TV Zone allows subscribers to stream content on up to five connected TV and portable devices. Visit TV Zone for a list of compatible devices.
A TV Zone subscription comes with a seven-day free trial.
It’s not entirely clear what this means for the future of parent LookHu’s streaming service, which debuted in 2017 and offers the same basic and premium streaming packages as TV Zone. LookHu does have its own production studio, and says it plans to introduce to TV Zone such original programing and channels as LaFamilia.tv, BTSchannel.com and IndieFilmChannel.com. Stay tuned.
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019
- More ‘Harlots’ on Hulu - July 9, 2019
- Three Buddies and a Body - July 8, 2019
- For Love and Money - July 5, 2019
- Binge July 4th Movies - July 4, 2019
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2019