(Above: Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden star in ‘I Dream of Jeannie’)
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, free over-the-air channel Antenna TV will present wedding-themed episodes of its regular classic TV lineup – ranging from a 1954 Burns and Allen to a 2002 Becker.
The 23-hour “Valentine’s Day Wedding Party Marathon” kicks off at 5 am ET Thursday morning, running through 4 am on Friday. Along the way, you can see characters fall in love and get married on such shows as Coach, I Dream of Jeannie, Head of the Class, Three’s Company and, in primetime, Alice and Barney Miller.
For Antenna TVs complete Valentine’s Day lineup, visit the channel’s schedule page.
Here’s that 1954 Burns and Allen episode, via YouTube:
You can watch Antenna TV for free even if you don’t subscribe to cable, satellite or telco TV by using…as its name implies…an antenna hooked up to your TV set. Visit Antenna TV’s Channel Finder to find your local station.
(Note: This is an updated version of a previously published article.)
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019
- Sleuth Breaks 4th Wall - March 19, 2019
- Schumer’s ‘Growing’ - March 18, 2019
- DC Universe Freebies - March 18, 2019