(Above: Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden star in ‘I Dream of Jeannie’)
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, free over-the-air channel Antenna TV will present wedding-themed episodes of its regular classic TV lineup – ranging from a 1954 Burns and Allen to a 2002 Becker.
The 23-hour “Valentine’s Day Wedding Party Marathon” kicks off at 5 am ET Thursday morning, running through 4 am on Friday. Along the way, you can see characters fall in love and get married on such shows as Coach, I Dream of Jeannie, Head of the Class, Three’s Company and, in primetime, Alice and Barney Miller.
For Antenna TVs complete Valentine’s Day lineup, visit the channel’s schedule page.
Here’s that 1954 Burns and Allen episode, via YouTube:
You can watch Antenna TV for free even if you don’t subscribe to cable, satellite or telco TV by using…as its name implies…an antenna hooked up to your TV set. Visit Antenna TV’s Channel Finder to find your local station.
(Note: This is an updated version of a previously published article.)
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019