(Above: Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden star in ‘I Dream of Jeannie’)
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, free over-the-air channel Antenna TV will present wedding-themed episodes of its regular classic TV lineup – ranging from a 1954 Burns and Allen to a 2002 Becker.
The 23-hour “Valentine’s Day Wedding Party Marathon” kicks off at 5 am ET Thursday morning, running through 4 am on Friday. Along the way, you can see characters fall in love and get married on such shows as Coach, I Dream of Jeannie, Head of the Class, Three’s Company and, in primetime, Alice and Barney Miller.
For Antenna TVs complete Valentine’s Day lineup, visit the channel’s schedule page.
Here’s that 1954 Burns and Allen episode, via YouTube:
You can watch Antenna TV for free even if you don’t subscribe to cable, satellite or telco TV by using…as its name implies…an antenna hooked up to your TV set. Visit Antenna TV’s Channel Finder to find your local station.
(Note: This is an updated version of a previously published article.)
- Blue Man Group Series - May 17, 2019
- ‘The Rain’ Drops Again - May 17, 2019
- Culture, Creepy, Weird - May 16, 2019
- ‘Earth’s Call’ Saturday - May 16, 2019
- Lipton, Conway Tributes - May 15, 2019
- Streaming ‘Scribbles’ - May 14, 2019
- Choi’s ‘Broken Bread’ - May 14, 2019
- RIP Doris Day - May 13, 2019
- Ms. Moviefone’s Show - May 10, 2019
- Asian Family Foodies - May 10, 2019