You no longer need cable, satellite or telco TV service to subscribe to Epix, which this weekend launched Epix Now as a standalone streaming service.
Subscribers will have access to thousands of on-demand movies, plus original series. The latter include established shows like Get Shorty, Berlin Station and Deep State, plus several upcoming titles: Pennyworth (the origin story of Batman’s butler, Alfred); Godfather of Harlem (a crime drama starring Forest Whitaker); Perpetual Grace, LTD (a thriller starring Ben Kingsley) and Punk (a doc series with Iggy Pop and others).
If you access Epix Now through Apple TV, you’ll also be able to watch Epix’s four 24/7 linear channels: Epix, Epix2, Epix Hits and Epix Drive-In (“genre films – action, comedy, sci-fi & horror flicks of the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s & beyond”).
Epix, which is 10 years old and owned by MGM, said Epix Now will also be available soon for Roku and Fire TV, with additional devices to be added throughout the year.
For more info or to subscribe, visit epixnow.com or download the app.
- ‘My First First Love’ - April 18, 2019
- Unlocking ‘Wed-Locked’ - April 17, 2019
- ShemarooMe Launches - April 17, 2019
- Court TV Returns May 8 - April 16, 2019
- ‘Ministry of Evil’ Free - April 16, 2019
- ‘Nick’ Comes Knocking - April 15, 2019
- Finding Carol Burnett - April 12, 2019
- Sitcoms for Tax Day - April 12, 2019
- The Van Doren Legacy - April 11, 2019
- Slow Science Streams - April 11, 2019