(Above: Kevin Hart and Rebel Wilson. Source: YouTube screenshot)
Kevin Hart: What the Fit has launched a second season on the comedian’s YouTube channel, Laugh Out Loud Network.
The 10 new episodes will feature more unusual workouts with celebrity guests.
In season two’s debut, which you can view below, Pitch Perfect’s Rebel Wilson joins Hart to learn karate:
Future episodes will include such sports and physical activities as “moving” (SNL’s Pete Davidson), lifeguarding (Casey Neistat), cheerleading (Damon Wayans Jr.), track and field (James Van Der Beek), farming (Jennifer Garner), dodgeball (Anna Kendrick) and jousting (Jason Sudeikis).
Cold As Balls
Hart also hosts YouTube’s Cold As Balls, an interview series in which the comedian chats with a sports star while both sit in tubs filled with ice water. In the following episode, Hart talks with Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield:
You can watch previous episodes at Cold As Balls: All Stars and Cold As Balls: Cold Cuts – The Deepest Part of the Tub.
- BET+ Streamer Launches - September 20, 2019
- More ‘Disenchantment’ - September 19, 2019
- ‘Couch Tomatoes’ - September 19, 2019
- NBC’s Peacock Preview - September 18, 2019
- Spy’s Work-Life Balance - September 17, 2019
- Dropout’s ‘Game Changer’ - September 17, 2019
- ‘Two Ferns’ Movie - September 16, 2019
- Burns’ ‘Country Music’ - September 13, 2019
- This Weekend on Netflix - September 12, 2019
- Coming to Apple TV+ - September 11, 2019