(Above: Kevin Hart and Rebel Wilson. Source: YouTube screenshot)
Kevin Hart: What the Fit has launched a second season on the comedian’s YouTube channel, Laugh Out Loud Network.
The 10 new episodes will feature more unusual workouts with celebrity guests.
In season two’s debut, which you can view below, Pitch Perfect’s Rebel Wilson joins Hart to learn karate:
Future episodes will include such sports and physical activities as “moving” (SNL’s Pete Davidson), lifeguarding (Casey Neistat), cheerleading (Damon Wayans Jr.), track and field (James Van Der Beek), farming (Jennifer Garner), dodgeball (Anna Kendrick) and jousting (Jason Sudeikis).
Cold As Balls
Hart also hosts YouTube’s Cold As Balls, an interview series in which the comedian chats with a sports star while both sit in tubs filled with ice water. In the following episode, Hart talks with Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield:
You can watch previous episodes at Cold As Balls: All Stars and Cold As Balls: Cold Cuts – The Deepest Part of the Tub.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021