(Above image source: DistroTV)
DistroTV, promising “A World of Free TV,” launched yesterday with lifestyle content from FashionTV and Bonnier magazines, documentaries from Sideways Film, and lots of Indian/Asian content, including dozens of Bollywood movies.
FashionTV is one of six linear (24/7) channels, while the Bonnier and Sideways content is available on-demand.
The Bonnier content, all short-form, covers more than 20 titles, including such iconic publications as Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Saveur and Working Mother.
Sideways’ documentaries include Who Rules America? and America’s Surveillance State (below), both containing six half-hour episodes, and the epic Zeitgeist, examining mythology and beliefs in three parts running nearly seven total hours.
BritAsia and more than 60 on-demand Bollywood movies come from Rajshri, a leading Indian studio.
DistroScale, a technology company that runs DistroTV, said it also has content agreements with Sportskool for sports instructional videos, Fighting Spirit for combat sports videos, and other content companies.
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020
- Bluprint Gets New Life - July 2, 2020