(Above image source: DistroTV)
DistroTV, promising “A World of Free TV,” launched yesterday with lifestyle content from FashionTV and Bonnier magazines, documentaries from Sideways Film, and lots of Indian/Asian content, including dozens of Bollywood movies.
FashionTV is one of six linear (24/7) channels, while the Bonnier and Sideways content is available on-demand.
The Bonnier content, all short-form, covers more than 20 titles, including such iconic publications as Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Saveur and Working Mother.
Sideways’ documentaries include Who Rules America? and America’s Surveillance State (below), both containing six half-hour episodes, and the epic Zeitgeist, examining mythology and beliefs in three parts running nearly seven total hours.
BritAsia and more than 60 on-demand Bollywood movies come from Rajshri, a leading Indian studio.
DistroScale, a technology company that runs DistroTV, said it also has content agreements with Sportskool for sports instructional videos, Fighting Spirit for combat sports videos, and other content companies.
- BitMovio’s Beta Launch - February 20, 2019
- Netflix: ‘Workin’ Moms’ - February 20, 2019
- Davis, Pride & ‘Me’ - February 19, 2019
- ‘Amos ‘n Andy Anatomy’ - February 15, 2019
- Unlikely Superheroes - February 15, 2019
- HG Wells & JJ Abrams - February 14, 2019
- ‘Singer Presents…Elvis’ - February 13, 2019
- Classic TV Weddings - February 13, 2019
- ‘The Way We Weren’t’ - February 12, 2019
- ‘Moscow Never Sleeps’ - February 12, 2019