(Above image source: DistroTV)
DistroTV, promising “A World of Free TV,” launched yesterday with lifestyle content from FashionTV and Bonnier magazines, documentaries from Sideways Film, and lots of Indian/Asian content, including dozens of Bollywood movies.
FashionTV is one of six linear (24/7) channels, while the Bonnier and Sideways content is available on-demand.
The Bonnier content, all short-form, covers more than 20 titles, including such iconic publications as Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Saveur and Working Mother.
Sideways’ documentaries include Who Rules America? and America’s Surveillance State (below), both containing six half-hour episodes, and the epic Zeitgeist, examining mythology and beliefs in three parts running nearly seven total hours.
BritAsia and more than 60 on-demand Bollywood movies come from Rajshri, a leading Indian studio.
DistroScale, a technology company that runs DistroTV, said it also has content agreements with Sportskool for sports instructional videos, Fighting Spirit for combat sports videos, and other content companies.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021