(Above source: YouTube screenshot)
After the Super Bowl ends on Sunday, a 24-hour preview of Hanna will begin on Amazon Prime.
Hanna, based on a 2011 film of the same title, is an action thriller about a teenage girl raised in the forest whose life-long survivalist training finally gets put to the test.
Amazon Prime will drop eight episodes of Hanna sometime in March, but the preview will only offer the first episode for advance streaming.
Here’s a one-minute commercial for Hanna and its 24-hour preview that’s set to air during the third quarter of Sunday’s Patriots/Rams clash:
Esme Creed-Miles plays Hanna. Never heard of her? Well, you might not have heard of Saoirse Ronan back in 2011, either. Ronan, who went on to win a Golden Globe for 2017’s Lady Bird, played Hanna in the original film, which also featured Erik Bana (Bravo’s Dirty John) and two-time Oscar winner Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine, The Aviator). Creed-Miles, incidentally, is the daughter of two-time Oscar nominee Samantha Morton.
David Farr, co-writer of the Hanna movie, has written and produced the Hanna series. Farr also wrote Amazon’s The Night Manager, which won 2017 Golden Globes for its stars Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie and Olivia Coleman.
- Kobe’s Oscar Winner - January 27, 2020
- Netflix’s ‘Ragnarok’ - January 27, 2020
- Bieber vs. Swift Again - January 24, 2020
- ‘My Grandfather’s Prayers’ - January 24, 2020
- MHz’s Mafia Musical - January 23, 2020
- ‘October Faction’ Debuts - January 23, 2020
- ‘Story Trek: Trending’ - January 22, 2020
- DMR’s Linear Launches - January 22, 2020
- OTA Lifestyle Changes - January 21, 2020
- Court & Crime Additions - January 21, 2020