Yes, that’s Stephen Baldwin, Alec’s conservative younger brother, in the center of the above photo.
The woman to his left is none other than Tina Louise, Gilligan Island’s Ginger, 60 years after winning a Golden Globe as Most Promising Female Newcomer for the film God’s Little Acre. The man to his right is Burt Young, Oscar nominee for Best Supporting Actor as Paulie in 1976’s Rocky.
Baldwin plays a middle-aged man whose life is falling apart, and the older-timers play his caring parents in Tapestry, a faith-based drama now streaming for $3.99 from Amazon. Needless to say, Baldwin’s character will find a path to redemption.
Ken Kushner directed and co-wrote the 98-minute film. The huge cast also includes Joseph D’Onofrio, who played young Tommy in Good Fellas, Slick in A Bronx Tale and Staten Island Mike in the TBS sitcom Are We There Yet?
For more info visit Tapestry’s Facebook page.
- Kobe’s Oscar Winner - January 27, 2020
- Netflix’s ‘Ragnarok’ - January 27, 2020
- Bieber vs. Swift Again - January 24, 2020
- ‘My Grandfather’s Prayers’ - January 24, 2020
- MHz’s Mafia Musical - January 23, 2020
- ‘October Faction’ Debuts - January 23, 2020
- ‘Story Trek: Trending’ - January 22, 2020
- DMR’s Linear Launches - January 22, 2020
- OTA Lifestyle Changes - January 21, 2020
- Court & Crime Additions - January 21, 2020