Yes, that’s Stephen Baldwin, Alec’s conservative younger brother, in the center of the above photo.
The woman to his left is none other than Tina Louise, Gilligan Island’s Ginger, 60 years after winning a Golden Globe as Most Promising Female Newcomer for the film God’s Little Acre. The man to his right is Burt Young, Oscar nominee for Best Supporting Actor as Paulie in 1976’s Rocky.
Baldwin plays a middle-aged man whose life is falling apart, and the older-timers play his caring parents in Tapestry, a faith-based drama now streaming for $3.99 from Amazon. Needless to say, Baldwin’s character will find a path to redemption.
Ken Kushner directed and co-wrote the 98-minute film. The huge cast also includes Joseph D’Onofrio, who played young Tommy in Good Fellas, Slick in A Bronx Tale and Staten Island Mike in the TBS sitcom Are We There Yet?
For more info visit Tapestry’s Facebook page.
- BitMovio’s Beta Launch - February 20, 2019
- Netflix: ‘Workin’ Moms’ - February 20, 2019
- Davis, Pride & ‘Me’ - February 19, 2019
- ‘Amos ‘n Andy Anatomy’ - February 15, 2019
- Unlikely Superheroes - February 15, 2019
- HG Wells & JJ Abrams - February 14, 2019
- ‘Singer Presents…Elvis’ - February 13, 2019
- Classic TV Weddings - February 13, 2019
- ‘The Way We Weren’t’ - February 12, 2019
- ‘Moscow Never Sleeps’ - February 12, 2019