(Above: Fred M. Mosely. Source: YouTube screenshot)
Government courts must enforce the separation of church and state. But court TV shows are bound only by their own rules. On the new Laws of Life Court TV, for instance, verdicts “are always based upon God’s word.”
Laws of Life Court TV, produced by Justice Ministries International, premiered earlier this month on CTN TV, a cable channel in Southwest Florida, where it airs Sundays at 1:30 pm and Tuesdays at 10 am ET. But CTN also streams live at ctntelevision.com, so you can tune in wherever you might be!
Laws of Life Court TV was developed by its presiding judge, Minister Fred M. Mosely, J.D., LL.M, who is identified as “the only individual who has been a federal and state prosecutor, criminal defense attorney and civil plaintiff attorney, civil plaintiff and defendant, judge, federal and state inmate and federal and state parolee.” Mosely also runs Justice Ministries International.
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019
- A QVC Talk Show! - August 8, 2019
- Recommended by Humans - August 7, 2019