(Above: Fred M. Mosely. Source: YouTube screenshot)
Government courts must enforce the separation of church and state. But court TV shows are bound only by their own rules. On the new Laws of Life Court TV, for instance, verdicts “are always based upon God’s word.”
Laws of Life Court TV, produced by Justice Ministries International, premiered earlier this month on CTN TV, a cable channel in Southwest Florida, where it airs Sundays at 1:30 pm and Tuesdays at 10 am ET. But CTN also streams live at ctntelevision.com, so you can tune in wherever you might be!
Laws of Life Court TV was developed by its presiding judge, Minister Fred M. Mosely, J.D., LL.M, who is identified as “the only individual who has been a federal and state prosecutor, criminal defense attorney and civil plaintiff attorney, civil plaintiff and defendant, judge, federal and state inmate and federal and state parolee.” Mosely also runs Justice Ministries International.
- Sandler & Aniston Again - June 14, 2019
- ‘Village of the Year’ - June 14, 2019
- RVN: ‘Bridging the Gap’ - June 13, 2019
- ‘Father Knows Best’ - June 12, 2019
- Netflix’s Arabic ‘Jinn’ - June 12, 2019
- ‘Real World’ Season 33 - June 11, 2019
- ‘City on a Hill’ Free - June 10, 2019
- Scandi-Kiwi Noir - June 10, 2019
- Binge ‘Adoptable!’ - June 7, 2019
- ‘Old Dogs & New Tricks’ - June 7, 2019