(Above: Fred M. Mosely. Source: YouTube screenshot)
Government courts must enforce the separation of church and state. But court TV shows are bound only by their own rules. On the new Laws of Life Court TV, for instance, verdicts “are always based upon God’s word.”
Laws of Life Court TV, produced by Justice Ministries International, premiered earlier this month on CTN TV, a cable channel in Southwest Florida, where it airs Sundays at 1:30 pm and Tuesdays at 10 am ET. But CTN also streams live at ctntelevision.com, so you can tune in wherever you might be!
Laws of Life Court TV was developed by its presiding judge, Minister Fred M. Mosely, J.D., LL.M, who is identified as “the only individual who has been a federal and state prosecutor, criminal defense attorney and civil plaintiff attorney, civil plaintiff and defendant, judge, federal and state inmate and federal and state parolee.” Mosely also runs Justice Ministries International.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021