(Above source: Bluprint)
Ready to improve your writing skills? Bluprint’s new writing category, touted in our recent Q&A with the how-to subscription streamer’s GM, launches today with six video courses covering everything from journals to novels.
The classes are:
Memoir 101 – Writing About Your Life, led by Emily Rapp Black, author of Poster Child and The Still Point of the Turning World.
Good Words with Steve Almond, with the author of Candyfreak presenting such topics as “Creating an Irresistible Narrator,” “Make Your Characters Snap, Crackle, and Pop!” and “Your Obsessions Are Your Muse.”
Fiction 101 – Writing a Novel, taught by Tiffany D. Jackson, author of young adult novels Allegedly and Monday’s Not Coming.
Children’s Picture Books 101 – Writing for Kids, led Mike Curato, author and illustrator of the Little Elliot series.
Journal Writing 101 – Transcend the Everyday, with Katie Dalebout, author of Let It Out: A Journey Through Journaling.
Creative Space: Writer’s Edition, with five episodes, each featuring a different up-and-coming writer: Mike Wu, from the world of animation and children’s books; graphic novelist Kristen Radtke; TV writer Fatimah Ashgar (Brown Girls); journalist-turned-novelist Vanessa Hua; and poet Safiya Sinclair.
Bluprint costs $14.99 monthly or $120 annually after a seven-day trial.
For more info, visit mybluprint.com.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021