(Above source: Bluprint)
Ready to improve your writing skills? Bluprint’s new writing category, touted in our recent Q&A with the how-to subscription streamer’s GM, launches today with six video courses covering everything from journals to novels.
The classes are:
Memoir 101 – Writing About Your Life, led by Emily Rapp Black, author of Poster Child and The Still Point of the Turning World.
Good Words with Steve Almond, with the author of Candyfreak presenting such topics as “Creating an Irresistible Narrator,” “Make Your Characters Snap, Crackle, and Pop!” and “Your Obsessions Are Your Muse.”
Fiction 101 – Writing a Novel, taught by Tiffany D. Jackson, author of young adult novels Allegedly and Monday’s Not Coming.
Children’s Picture Books 101 – Writing for Kids, led Mike Curato, author and illustrator of the Little Elliot series.
Journal Writing 101 – Transcend the Everyday, with Katie Dalebout, author of Let It Out: A Journey Through Journaling.
Creative Space: Writer’s Edition, with five episodes, each featuring a different up-and-coming writer: Mike Wu, from the world of animation and children’s books; graphic novelist Kristen Radtke; TV writer Fatimah Ashgar (Brown Girls); journalist-turned-novelist Vanessa Hua; and poet Safiya Sinclair.
Bluprint costs $14.99 monthly or $120 annually after a seven-day trial.
For more info, visit mybluprint.com.
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019
- A QVC Talk Show! - August 8, 2019
- Recommended by Humans - August 7, 2019