Subscription streamer MHz Choice describes Welcome to Hindafing, debuting today, as “likened to a German Lilyhammer, a backwoods House of Cards and a Bavarian Fargo.”
The dark satire stars Maximilian Brückner (Reformation) as a provincial Bavarian mayor who wants to build a refugee asylum center to launder money, to kick his drug addiction, and to settle a paternity suit. He also builds a mall for organic food. “But nothing turns out as planned.”
The six-part series originally ran on Bavaria’s BR Television in 2017. MHz has dropped the first two episodes today, with two more debuting each of the next two Tuesdays.
MHZ Choice, which runs its foreign-language content with English subtitles, costs $7.99 monthly after a 30-day free trial. But you can get 50% off your first month by using the promo code NEWYEAR19. To subscribe, or for more info, visit mhzchoice.com.
- ‘My First First Love’ - April 18, 2019
- Unlocking ‘Wed-Locked’ - April 17, 2019
- ShemarooMe Launches - April 17, 2019
- Court TV Returns May 8 - April 16, 2019
- ‘Ministry of Evil’ Free - April 16, 2019
- ‘Nick’ Comes Knocking - April 15, 2019
- Finding Carol Burnett - April 12, 2019
- Sitcoms for Tax Day - April 12, 2019
- The Van Doren Legacy - April 11, 2019
- Slow Science Streams - April 11, 2019