(Above source: YouTube screenshot)
Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes, a docuseries combining present-day interviews, archival footage and recorded discussions with the notorious serial killer, debuts this Thursday, January 24 on Netflix.
Bundy, who was considered good-looking and charismatic, seemed to many an unlikely monster. But by the time of his execution on January 24, 1989, he had confessed to more than 30 murders in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah and Colorado. Details of his crimes included rape and necrophilia.
For more information on the series, visit Netflix.
Public fascination with Bundy has led to seven movie adaptions.
Mark Harmon first played the role in a TV movie, The Deliberate Stranger (1986). That version is currently unavailable to stream.
The Princess Bride’s Cary Elwes took on the part in the 2004 TV film, The Riverman (2004). In that story, authorities interview Bundy in an effort to gain insights into the Green River Killer terrorizing Seattle. That film is available to rent starting at $2.99 from Google Play and other providers.
- Antenna TV’s Kotter Binge - August 16, 2019
- Who’s the Boss? - August 15, 2019
- Manson’s Music - August 14, 2019
- ‘Why Women Kill’ - August 13, 2019
- ‘Wu Assassins’ on Netflix - August 12, 2019
- Here They Come - August 9, 2019
- Binge Free While You Can - August 8, 2019
- Wacky Chefs - August 7, 2019
- ‘Rocketman’ Streams - August 6, 2019
- Alien Kidnappers - August 6, 2019