(Above source: YouTube screenshot)
Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes, a docuseries combining present-day interviews, archival footage and recorded discussions with the notorious serial killer, debuts this Thursday, January 24 on Netflix.
Bundy, who was considered good-looking and charismatic, seemed to many an unlikely monster. But by the time of his execution on January 24, 1989, he had confessed to more than 30 murders in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah and Colorado. Details of his crimes included rape and necrophilia.
For more information on the series, visit Netflix.
Public fascination with Bundy has led to seven movie adaptions.
Mark Harmon first played the role in a TV movie, The Deliberate Stranger (1986). That version is currently unavailable to stream.
The Princess Bride’s Cary Elwes took on the part in the 2004 TV film, The Riverman (2004). In that story, authorities interview Bundy in an effort to gain insights into the Green River Killer terrorizing Seattle. That film is available to rent starting at $2.99 from Google Play and other providers.
- Classic Oscar Binge - February 20, 2019
- Romano in ‘Paddleton’ - February 19, 2019
- ‘The Oath’ Season 2 - February 19, 2019
- Cord-Cutter Zone - February 15, 2019
- ‘Weird City’ - February 14, 2019
- Dangerous Comedy - February 14, 2019
- Parkland Documentary - February 12, 2019
- Toxic Workplace - February 12, 2019
- Stream Oscar ‘Favourite’ - February 11, 2019
- Hart’s Comedy ‘Fit’ - February 8, 2019