Eva Longoria, Judd Apatow, Laverne Cox, Melissa Etheridge, David Oyelowo and other celebrities will participate in #HowWeHeal: Celebrating the National Day of Racial Healing, starting at 4 pm today over Facebook.
The show, streaming live at fb.com/NationalDayofRacialHealing, is presented by two foundations: Anna Duvernay’s ARRAY Alliance and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which launched the National Day of Racial Healing two years ago.
Other participants in conversation or performances will include Stacey Abrams, Jacqueline Woodson, Storm Reid, Amy Goodman, the Syncopated Ladies and Jon Boogz.
For more info, visit dayofracialhealing.org.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021