Eva Longoria, Judd Apatow, Laverne Cox, Melissa Etheridge, David Oyelowo and other celebrities will participate in #HowWeHeal: Celebrating the National Day of Racial Healing, starting at 4 pm today over Facebook.
The show, streaming live at fb.com/NationalDayofRacialHealing, is presented by two foundations: Anna Duvernay’s ARRAY Alliance and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which launched the National Day of Racial Healing two years ago.
Other participants in conversation or performances will include Stacey Abrams, Jacqueline Woodson, Storm Reid, Amy Goodman, the Syncopated Ladies and Jon Boogz.
For more info, visit dayofracialhealing.org.
- ‘My First First Love’ - April 18, 2019
- Unlocking ‘Wed-Locked’ - April 17, 2019
- ShemarooMe Launches - April 17, 2019
- Court TV Returns May 8 - April 16, 2019
- ‘Ministry of Evil’ Free - April 16, 2019
- ‘Nick’ Comes Knocking - April 15, 2019
- Finding Carol Burnett - April 12, 2019
- Sitcoms for Tax Day - April 12, 2019
- The Van Doren Legacy - April 11, 2019
- Slow Science Streams - April 11, 2019