Eva Longoria, Judd Apatow, Laverne Cox, Melissa Etheridge, David Oyelowo and other celebrities will participate in #HowWeHeal: Celebrating the National Day of Racial Healing, starting at 4 pm today over Facebook.
The show, streaming live at fb.com/NationalDayofRacialHealing, is presented by two foundations: Anna Duvernay’s ARRAY Alliance and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, which launched the National Day of Racial Healing two years ago.
Other participants in conversation or performances will include Stacey Abrams, Jacqueline Woodson, Storm Reid, Amy Goodman, the Syncopated Ladies and Jon Boogz.
For more info, visit dayofracialhealing.org.
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019
- A QVC Talk Show! - August 8, 2019
- Recommended by Humans - August 7, 2019