An assimilated Mexican-American, who came to the US as a child, spends One Night in Mexico, an hour-long comedy-drama now streaming on Amazon. It’s free for Prime members and $2.99 SD/$3.99 HD for others.
Alex Reymundo plays Pablo, who travels south of the border to visit his family’s tequila factory for the first time. The visit will “change Pablo forever.”
A Spanish-language version, Una Noche En Mexico, is also being produced. Both versions were shot simultaneously on location in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico,
“These films are dedicated to the ‘Dreamers” in the US, [in the] hope they will give an insight to how Mexican-Americans may feel about both their countries,” said Luis Luna Estrada, the film’s producer, director and writer.
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019
- A QVC Talk Show! - August 8, 2019
- Recommended by Humans - August 7, 2019