An assimilated Mexican-American, who came to the US as a child, spends One Night in Mexico, an hour-long comedy-drama now streaming on Amazon. It’s free for Prime members and $2.99 SD/$3.99 HD for others.
Alex Reymundo plays Pablo, who travels south of the border to visit his family’s tequila factory for the first time. The visit will “change Pablo forever.”
A Spanish-language version, Una Noche En Mexico, is also being produced. Both versions were shot simultaneously on location in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico,
“These films are dedicated to the ‘Dreamers” in the US, [in the] hope they will give an insight to how Mexican-Americans may feel about both their countries,” said Luis Luna Estrada, the film’s producer, director and writer.
- ‘My First First Love’ - April 18, 2019
- Unlocking ‘Wed-Locked’ - April 17, 2019
- ShemarooMe Launches - April 17, 2019
- Court TV Returns May 8 - April 16, 2019
- ‘Ministry of Evil’ Free - April 16, 2019
- ‘Nick’ Comes Knocking - April 15, 2019
- Finding Carol Burnett - April 12, 2019
- Sitcoms for Tax Day - April 12, 2019
- The Van Doren Legacy - April 11, 2019
- Slow Science Streams - April 11, 2019