Two-year-old subscription streamer Kidstream, available as an Amazon Prime add-on, has added three classic Jim Henson puppet-centered series from the 1990s: Mother Goose Stories, Animal Show and Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss.
Mother Goose Stories originally ran on The Disney Channel from 1990 to 1992, with 39 half-hours; Animal Show on Fox from 1994 to 1998, with 65 half-hours; and Wubbulous World on Nickelodeon from 1996 to 1998, with 40 half-hours.
Kidstream has also added two more recent series to its collection:
LazyTown, a combination of puppetry, live action and animation, that encourages kids to be active and eat right. Nick Jr. originally ran the Icelandic series, with 82 half-hours, from 2005 to 2014. Here’s episode one:
The Hive is an animated series in which the Bee family teaches social skills and problem solving to young kids. Disney Jr. originally ran the British series, with 78 short-form episodes, from 2010 to 2012.
Kidstream, which costs $4.99/month following a seven-day free trial, also offers more than 30 other series, including Molang, Zerby Derby, Science Max and My Big, Big Friend.
For more info, visit kidstream.tv.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021