(Above source: Facebook screenshot)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, America’s largest TV station owner/operator, has launched Stirr, a free streaming service with more than 20 linear channels plus on-demand content.
The linear channels include:
- Local news and other content (your choice from 75 Sinclair TV stations)
- Established national services, including four owned by Sinclair — Stadium (sports), Comet TV (sci-fi), Charge! (action-based) and TBD (eclectic, millennial-focused); plus Buzzr (game shows), Cheddar (financial news) Dove Channel (faith-based family), NASA TV, Outdoor America, The Pet Collective, World Poker Tour and more
- New proprietary channels carrying movie, sports and lifestyle programming.
A new way to watch TV for FREE!http://onelink.to/ywjbta
Posted by Watch Stirr on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Here’s how to Stirr:
- Find the service online at stirr.com, on Roku, or download the Stirr app for iOS, Android, Fire TV or Apple TV
- Choose a city
- Choose from on-demand content, or use Stirr’s channel guide to tune in to one of the more 20 linear channels.
Sinclair said the service will have more than 50 channels by the end of the year.
For more, visit stirr.com.
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019