(Above source: Facebook screenshot)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, America’s largest TV station owner/operator, has launched Stirr, a free streaming service with more than 20 linear channels plus on-demand content.
The linear channels include:
- Local news and other content (your choice from 75 Sinclair TV stations)
- Established national services, including four owned by Sinclair — Stadium (sports), Comet TV (sci-fi), Charge! (action-based) and TBD (eclectic, millennial-focused); plus Buzzr (game shows), Cheddar (financial news) Dove Channel (faith-based family), NASA TV, Outdoor America, The Pet Collective, World Poker Tour and more
- New proprietary channels carrying movie, sports and lifestyle programming.
A new way to watch TV for FREE!http://onelink.to/ywjbta
Posted by Watch Stirr on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Here’s how to Stirr:
- Find the service online at stirr.com, on Roku, or download the Stirr app for iOS, Android, Fire TV or Apple TV
- Choose a city
- Choose from on-demand content, or use Stirr’s channel guide to tune in to one of the more 20 linear channels.
Sinclair said the service will have more than 50 channels by the end of the year.
For more, visit stirr.com.
- ‘My First First Love’ - April 18, 2019
- Unlocking ‘Wed-Locked’ - April 17, 2019
- ShemarooMe Launches - April 17, 2019
- Court TV Returns May 8 - April 16, 2019
- ‘Ministry of Evil’ Free - April 16, 2019
- ‘Nick’ Comes Knocking - April 15, 2019
- Finding Carol Burnett - April 12, 2019
- Sitcoms for Tax Day - April 12, 2019
- The Van Doren Legacy - April 11, 2019
- Slow Science Streams - April 11, 2019