(Above: James Nesbitt in ‘Murphy’s Law.’ Source: Acorn TV)
If you missed Murphy’s Law in its first US go-round on BBC America, or want to see it again, this 2003-2007 British crime drama returns today on subscription streamer Acorn TV.
James Nesbitt, most recently the star of Stan Lee’s Lucky Man on Shudder, plays a downtrodden detective from Northern Ireland who moves to London where he takes on dangerous undercover assignments.
Here’s episode one:
If that gets you hooked, you can binge the first season (five episodes) now on Acorn TV, with succeeding seasons to debut January 28, February 11 and February 25, for a total of 23 episodes.
Acorn TV costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019
- A QVC Talk Show! - August 8, 2019
- Recommended by Humans - August 7, 2019