(Above: James Nesbitt in ‘Murphy’s Law.’ Source: Acorn TV)
If you missed Murphy’s Law in its first US go-round on BBC America, or want to see it again, this 2003-2007 British crime drama returns today on subscription streamer Acorn TV.
James Nesbitt, most recently the star of Stan Lee’s Lucky Man on Shudder, plays a downtrodden detective from Northern Ireland who moves to London where he takes on dangerous undercover assignments.
Here’s episode one:
If that gets you hooked, you can binge the first season (five episodes) now on Acorn TV, with succeeding seasons to debut January 28, February 11 and February 25, for a total of 23 episodes.
Acorn TV costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
- ‘My First First Love’ - April 18, 2019
- Unlocking ‘Wed-Locked’ - April 17, 2019
- ShemarooMe Launches - April 17, 2019
- Court TV Returns May 8 - April 16, 2019
- ‘Ministry of Evil’ Free - April 16, 2019
- ‘Nick’ Comes Knocking - April 15, 2019
- Finding Carol Burnett - April 12, 2019
- Sitcoms for Tax Day - April 12, 2019
- The Van Doren Legacy - April 11, 2019
- Slow Science Streams - April 11, 2019