Mormon Love, a free docu-series following four stories of the dating rituals of Utah teens, debuts this Sunday, January 13, at 9 pm ET on Facebook Watch.
Mormon Love reveals what it's like to date within the LDS Church, following four different stories of young Mormon love. Watch as Josie, Garrett, Lexi, Jesse & Braxton try to navigate growing up, their religion and the search for their soulmates.
Posted by Mormon Love on Friday, December 21, 2018
As was the case with Facebook Watch’s recent Catherine Zeta-Jones dramedy, Queen America, whose 10-week run at 9 pm Sundays ended last week, Facebook hasn’t revealed in advance how many episodes Mormon Love will have, or even the length of those episodes.
You can visit facebook.com/mormonlove for what little info does exist, and to tune in Sunday night for episode one.
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019