Mormon Love, a free docu-series following four stories of the dating rituals of Utah teens, debuts this Sunday, January 13, at 9 pm ET on Facebook Watch.
Mormon Love reveals what it's like to date within the LDS Church, following four different stories of young Mormon love. Watch as Josie, Garrett, Lexi, Jesse & Braxton try to navigate growing up, their religion and the search for their soulmates.
Posted by Mormon Love on Friday, December 21, 2018
As was the case with Facebook Watch’s recent Catherine Zeta-Jones dramedy, Queen America, whose 10-week run at 9 pm Sundays ended last week, Facebook hasn’t revealed in advance how many episodes Mormon Love will have, or even the length of those episodes.
You can visit facebook.com/mormonlove for what little info does exist, and to tune in Sunday night for episode one.
- Sinclair Stirrs it Up - January 17, 2019
- Wubbulous Kidstream! - January 17, 2019
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019