Mormon Love, a free docu-series following four stories of the dating rituals of Utah teens, debuts this Sunday, January 13, at 9 pm ET on Facebook Watch.
Mormon Love reveals what it's like to date within the LDS Church, following four different stories of young Mormon love. Watch as Josie, Garrett, Lexi, Jesse & Braxton try to navigate growing up, their religion and the search for their soulmates.
Posted by Mormon Love on Friday, December 21, 2018
As was the case with Facebook Watch’s recent Catherine Zeta-Jones dramedy, Queen America, whose 10-week run at 9 pm Sundays ended last week, Facebook hasn’t revealed in advance how many episodes Mormon Love will have, or even the length of those episodes.
You can visit facebook.com/mormonlove for what little info does exist, and to tune in Sunday night for episode one.
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019
- Sleuth Breaks 4th Wall - March 19, 2019
- Schumer’s ‘Growing’ - March 18, 2019
- DC Universe Freebies - March 18, 2019