(Above, Josh Hutcherson in ‘Future Man. Photo by Smallz and RaskindHulu)
The Hunger Games’ Josh Hutcherson returns to Hulu this Friday, January 11, for a second, 13-episode season of the science fiction comedy, Future Man.
Hutcherson plays Josh Futturman, a janitor who, having successfully completed a video game called Biotic War, is recruited to save humanity by mysterious visitors from the future. Season two starts in the year 2162, when Josh and his time-hopping compatriots learn they’ve failed in their season one mission. In this timeline, Dr. Stu Camillo (Haley Joel Osment) is now in power, having launched a plan to relocate humanity to Mars. But is Stu a good guy or bad guy?
Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg directed episodes and serve as executive producers.
Hulu has two subscription plans: $7.99 a month with commercials; $11.99 a month with no ads. Both offer the first month free.
For more, visit Hulu.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021