(Above, Josh Hutcherson in ‘Future Man. Photo by Smallz and RaskindHulu)
The Hunger Games’ Josh Hutcherson returns to Hulu this Friday, January 11, for a second, 13-episode season of the science fiction comedy, Future Man.
Hutcherson plays Josh Futturman, a janitor who, having successfully completed a video game called Biotic War, is recruited to save humanity by mysterious visitors from the future. Season two starts in the year 2162, when Josh and his time-hopping compatriots learn they’ve failed in their season one mission. In this timeline, Dr. Stu Camillo (Haley Joel Osment) is now in power, having launched a plan to relocate humanity to Mars. But is Stu a good guy or bad guy?
Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg directed episodes and serve as executive producers.
Hulu has two subscription plans: $7.99 a month with commercials; $11.99 a month with no ads. Both offer the first month free.
For more, visit Hulu.
- PBS Masterpiece Binge - June 14, 2019
- Lunar History - June 13, 2019
- Museum Binge Series - June 13, 2019
- Free ‘Desus & Mero’ - June 12, 2019
- Review: Netflix ‘Roasts’ - June 11, 2019
- ‘Strange Angel’ Returns - June 11, 2019
- Gen Z Celebrity - June 10, 2019
- ‘Nele Neuhaus Mysteries’ - June 7, 2019
- Bad Piggy - June 6, 2019
- ‘The Black Godfather’ - June 6, 2019