(Above, Josh Hutcherson in ‘Future Man. Photo by Smallz and RaskindHulu)
The Hunger Games’ Josh Hutcherson returns to Hulu this Friday, January 11, for a second, 13-episode season of the science fiction comedy, Future Man.
Hutcherson plays Josh Futturman, a janitor who, having successfully completed a video game called Biotic War, is recruited to save humanity by mysterious visitors from the future. Season two starts in the year 2162, when Josh and his time-hopping compatriots learn they’ve failed in their season one mission. In this timeline, Dr. Stu Camillo (Haley Joel Osment) is now in power, having launched a plan to relocate humanity to Mars. But is Stu a good guy or bad guy?
Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg directed episodes and serve as executive producers.
Hulu has two subscription plans: $7.99 a month with commercials; $11.99 a month with no ads. Both offer the first month free.
For more, visit Hulu.
- ‘Trigger Warning’ - January 17, 2019
- IMDb’s ‘UnMade’ - January 17, 2019
- ‘Discovery’ Returns - January 16, 2019
- Glutton for ‘Punisher’ - January 14, 2019
- ‘Witches’ & Streamers - January 11, 2019
- Sex Ed Dramedy - January 10, 2019
- 100 Milestone Films - January 9, 2019
- Animation for Adults - January 8, 2019
- Back to the Future Man - January 8, 2019
- Sophomore ‘Friends’ - January 7, 2019