(Above:’It Starts with Wine.’ Source:Vimeo screenshot)
Wine Enthusiast Media, publisher of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, will debut the first three half-hour episodes of a docuseries, It Starts with Wine, this Friday, January 4, on Amazon Prime and Vimeo On Demand.
The oenophile show travels the world profiling people, locations, cuisines and cultures that surround “the wine lifestyle.”
Episode two follows doctor/vintner Laura Catena and musician/chef Deborah De Corral on a visit to Argentina’s Bodega Catena Zapata, a winery renowned for importing traditional European winemaking methods to South America.
The third episode goes to California to examine biodynamic viticulture (a type of organic agriculture) with Joseph Brinkley, vineyard director at Bonterra Organic Vineyards and explores elemental food with chef Garrett Sathre.
For more, visit itstartswithwine.com.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021