(Above:’It Starts with Wine.’ Source:Vimeo screenshot)
Wine Enthusiast Media, publisher of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, will debut the first three half-hour episodes of a docuseries, It Starts with Wine, this Friday, January 4, on Amazon Prime and Vimeo On Demand.
The oenophile show travels the world profiling people, locations, cuisines and cultures that surround “the wine lifestyle.”
Episode two follows doctor/vintner Laura Catena and musician/chef Deborah De Corral on a visit to Argentina’s Bodega Catena Zapata, a winery renowned for importing traditional European winemaking methods to South America.
The third episode goes to California to examine biodynamic viticulture (a type of organic agriculture) with Joseph Brinkley, vineyard director at Bonterra Organic Vineyards and explores elemental food with chef Garrett Sathre.
For more, visit itstartswithwine.com.
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019