(Above:’It Starts with Wine.’ Source:Vimeo screenshot)
Wine Enthusiast Media, publisher of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, will debut the first three half-hour episodes of a docuseries, It Starts with Wine, this Friday, January 4, on Amazon Prime and Vimeo On Demand.
The oenophile show travels the world profiling people, locations, cuisines and cultures that surround “the wine lifestyle.”
Episode two follows doctor/vintner Laura Catena and musician/chef Deborah De Corral on a visit to Argentina’s Bodega Catena Zapata, a winery renowned for importing traditional European winemaking methods to South America.
The third episode goes to California to examine biodynamic viticulture (a type of organic agriculture) with Joseph Brinkley, vineyard director at Bonterra Organic Vineyards and explores elemental food with chef Garrett Sathre.
For more, visit itstartswithwine.com.
- ‘Hanna’ on Prime - March 26, 2019
- Classic Conan - March 25, 2019
- Classical Music Contest - March 21, 2019
- Eclectic Indie Streamer - March 20, 2019
- Remastered ‘Farscape’ - March 19, 2019
- Why Streamers Quit - March 19, 2019
- Prime PBS Living - March 18, 2019
- Netflix Adult Animation - March 15, 2019
- Free Arts Telethon - March 14, 2019
- ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ - March 14, 2019