(Above:’It Starts with Wine.’ Source:Vimeo screenshot)
Wine Enthusiast Media, publisher of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, will debut the first three half-hour episodes of a docuseries, It Starts with Wine, this Friday, January 4, on Amazon Prime and Vimeo On Demand.
The oenophile show travels the world profiling people, locations, cuisines and cultures that surround “the wine lifestyle.”
Episode two follows doctor/vintner Laura Catena and musician/chef Deborah De Corral on a visit to Argentina’s Bodega Catena Zapata, a winery renowned for importing traditional European winemaking methods to South America.
The third episode goes to California to examine biodynamic viticulture (a type of organic agriculture) with Joseph Brinkley, vineyard director at Bonterra Organic Vineyards and explores elemental food with chef Garrett Sathre.
For more, visit itstartswithwine.com.
- ‘Trigger Warning’ - January 17, 2019
- IMDb’s ‘UnMade’ - January 17, 2019
- ‘Discovery’ Returns - January 16, 2019
- Glutton for ‘Punisher’ - January 14, 2019
- ‘Witches’ & Streamers - January 11, 2019
- Sex Ed Dramedy - January 10, 2019
- 100 Milestone Films - January 9, 2019
- Animation for Adults - January 8, 2019
- Back to the Future Man - January 8, 2019
- Sophomore ‘Friends’ - January 7, 2019