Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to get fit in 2019?
If so, how about taking a free 30-day online fitness challenge? To get started, go to NiaTV.fit and sign up.
Nia TV says the challenge will start this Monday, January 7, but all 30 days of video workouts and audio podcasts seem to be available right now, so no need to wait!
We can’t show you any of those, but here’s Debbie Rosas, creator and founder of the Nia Technique, who is featured prominently over the month:
When access to the 30 days of freebies ends on February 5, Nia TV hopes participants will sign up for regular access to its health and fitness subscription streaming service, which costs $13/month with a 15-day free trial, $33 for three months, or $120 annually.
For more info, visit Nia TV.
- ‘We Are Boats’ Sails - March 26, 2019
- What is WhatTV? - March 25, 2019
- ‘Soundbreaking’ Series - March 25, 2019
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019