Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to get fit in 2019?
If so, how about taking a free 30-day online fitness challenge? To get started, go to NiaTV.fit and sign up.
Nia TV says the challenge will start this Monday, January 7, but all 30 days of video workouts and audio podcasts seem to be available right now, so no need to wait!
We can’t show you any of those, but here’s Debbie Rosas, creator and founder of the Nia Technique, who is featured prominently over the month:
When access to the 30 days of freebies ends on February 5, Nia TV hopes participants will sign up for regular access to its health and fitness subscription streaming service, which costs $13/month with a 15-day free trial, $33 for three months, or $120 annually.
For more info, visit Nia TV.
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019