Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to get fit in 2019?
If so, how about taking a free 30-day online fitness challenge? To get started, go to NiaTV.fit and sign up.
Nia TV says the challenge will start this Monday, January 7, but all 30 days of video workouts and audio podcasts seem to be available right now, so no need to wait!
We can’t show you any of those, but here’s Debbie Rosas, creator and founder of the Nia Technique, who is featured prominently over the month:
When access to the 30 days of freebies ends on February 5, Nia TV hopes participants will sign up for regular access to its health and fitness subscription streaming service, which costs $13/month with a 15-day free trial, $33 for three months, or $120 annually.
For more info, visit Nia TV.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021