(Above: Don Cheadle in ‘Black Monday.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Showtime is allowing viewers to sample its upcoming comedy series, Black Monday, for free.
The 10-episode series, which launches Sunday, January 20 at 10 pm ET on Showtime, revisits October 19, 1987 – the infamous Black Monday which marked the worst stock market crash in Wall Street history.
In this telling, a group of outsiders – played by Don Cheadle, Andrew Rannells and Regina Hall – hatch a plan to take on the giant, blue-blood firms and, in the process, cause an epic market collapse. Bruce Dern, The Big Bang Theory’s Melissa Rauch, Airplane’s Julie Hagerty and Star Trek’s Tim Russ make guest appearances.
A Showtime streaming subscription is available via several platforms.
For more information, visit Sho.com.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021