(Above: Don Cheadle in ‘Black Monday.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Showtime is allowing viewers to sample its upcoming comedy series, Black Monday, for free.
The 10-episode series, which launches Sunday, January 20 at 10 pm ET on Showtime, revisits October 19, 1987 – the infamous Black Monday which marked the worst stock market crash in Wall Street history.
In this telling, a group of outsiders – played by Don Cheadle, Andrew Rannells and Regina Hall – hatch a plan to take on the giant, blue-blood firms and, in the process, cause an epic market collapse. Bruce Dern, The Big Bang Theory’s Melissa Rauch, Airplane’s Julie Hagerty and Star Trek’s Tim Russ make guest appearances.
A Showtime streaming subscription is available via several platforms.
For more information, visit Sho.com.
- Classic Conan - March 25, 2019
- Classical Music Contest - March 21, 2019
- Eclectic Indie Streamer - March 20, 2019
- Remastered ‘Farscape’ - March 19, 2019
- Why Streamers Quit - March 19, 2019
- Prime PBS Living - March 18, 2019
- Netflix Adult Animation - March 15, 2019
- Free Arts Telethon - March 14, 2019
- ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ - March 14, 2019
- Comedy for Cord-Cutters - March 13, 2019