(Above: Photo by Anthony Quintano)
If you actually went to Times Square on New Year’s Eve, you’d not only have to endure hour after hour of massive crowds and cold weather, but good luck actually hearing any of the musical performances or other on-stage activities!
So how about tuning into a commercial-free live stream of the entire event? The feed starts at 6 pm ET December 31 and ends 15 minutes after the “ball drops” at midnight.
Highlights of the six-plus hours will include musical performances by Bebe Rexha (“Meant to Be”) and lovelytheband (“broken”), a military salute medley by the USO Show Troupe, and a dance performance by The Lab. Rexha will also continue one of the event’s newest traditions – the singing of John Lennon’s “Imagine” in the final moments before the midnight ball drop. For a complete schedule, visit the Times Square site.
How can you stream? Let us count the ways!
- On multiple websites, including TimesSquareNYC.org, NewYearsEve.nyc, livestream.com/2019 and TimesSquareBall.net.
- On social media, including facebook.com/timessquarenyc and Twitter.com/TimesSquareNYC.
- Right here on The Savvy Screener!
Happy New Year, everyone!
(This is a updated version of an annual article)
- Sinclair Stirrs it Up - January 17, 2019
- Wubbulous Kidstream! - January 17, 2019
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019