(Above: Photo by Anthony Quintano)
If you actually went to Times Square on New Year’s Eve, you’d not only have to endure hour after hour of massive crowds and cold weather, but good luck actually hearing any of the musical performances or other on-stage activities!
So how about tuning into a commercial-free live stream of the entire event? The feed starts at 6 pm ET December 31 and ends 15 minutes after the “ball drops” at midnight.
Highlights of the six-plus hours will include musical performances by Bebe Rexha (“Meant to Be”) and lovelytheband (“broken”), a military salute medley by the USO Show Troupe, and a dance performance by The Lab. Rexha will also continue one of the event’s newest traditions – the singing of John Lennon’s “Imagine” in the final moments before the midnight ball drop. For a complete schedule, visit the Times Square site.
How can you stream? Let us count the ways!
- On multiple websites, including TimesSquareNYC.org, NewYearsEve.nyc, livestream.com/2019 and TimesSquareBall.net.
- On social media, including facebook.com/timessquarenyc and Twitter.com/TimesSquareNYC.
- Right here on The Savvy Screener!
Happy New Year, everyone!
(This is a updated version of an annual article)
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019