(Above: A sample of current content on TrumpTV.com)
Want to start your own pro-Trump, or anti-Trump, channel?
Then head over to eBay for the auction of the TrumpTV.com domain!
Bidding, scheduled to end Saturday morning at 11:52 am ET, started at $20,000. And if a certain President, who’s often been rumored to be mulling the launch of his own news channel, gets in the game, the price could skyrocket.
Bad Days is a product of Hollywood news site FabTV, which is owned by Fernando Escovar, who also owns TrumpTV.com along with several card-game websites. When he bought the domain back in 2004, Escovar says he was thinking of the trump card in bridge, not the then-new host of The Apprentice.
Escovar says the purchase of TrumpTV.com will be a great investment at “a blowout price for charity.” Obviously, though, not for the Trump Foundation.
- Sinclair Stirrs it Up - January 17, 2019
- Wubbulous Kidstream! - January 17, 2019
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019