(Above: A sample of current content on TrumpTV.com)
Want to start your own pro-Trump, or anti-Trump, channel?
Then head over to eBay for the auction of the TrumpTV.com domain!
Bidding, scheduled to end Saturday morning at 11:52 am ET, started at $20,000. And if a certain President, who’s often been rumored to be mulling the launch of his own news channel, gets in the game, the price could skyrocket.
Bad Days is a product of Hollywood news site FabTV, which is owned by Fernando Escovar, who also owns TrumpTV.com along with several card-game websites. When he bought the domain back in 2004, Escovar says he was thinking of the trump card in bridge, not the then-new host of The Apprentice.
Escovar says the purchase of TrumpTV.com will be a great investment at “a blowout price for charity.” Obviously, though, not for the Trump Foundation.
- ‘We Are Boats’ Sails - March 26, 2019
- What is WhatTV? - March 25, 2019
- ‘Soundbreaking’ Series - March 25, 2019
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019