(Above; Carolina Main in ‘Blood’)
Blood, which The Guardian called a “dark, addictive and unmissable crime drama,” will debut on subscription streamer Acorn TV this Monday, December 17.
The six-episode psychological thriller from Ireland stars Carolina Main as a woman who begins to suspect that her father (Adrian Dunbar) may have been involved in her mother’s death. Sophie Petzal (Sundance Now’s Riviera) wrote the series.
Blood premiered on Ireland’s Virgin Media Television in October, and then ran on the UK’s Channel 5 last month.
If you’re out for Blood on Acorn, don’t confuse it with another Blood. This one’s a 90-minute British crime thriller from 2012 in which Paul Bettany, Stephen Graham and Mark Strong play detectives dealing with a murder investigation.
Acorn TV costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
- ‘We Are Boats’ Sails - March 26, 2019
- What is WhatTV? - March 25, 2019
- ‘Soundbreaking’ Series - March 25, 2019
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019