(Above; Carolina Main in ‘Blood’)
Blood, which The Guardian called a “dark, addictive and unmissable crime drama,” will debut on subscription streamer Acorn TV this Monday, December 17.
The six-episode psychological thriller from Ireland stars Carolina Main as a woman who begins to suspect that her father (Adrian Dunbar) may have been involved in her mother’s death. Sophie Petzal (Sundance Now’s Riviera) wrote the series.
Blood premiered on Ireland’s Virgin Media Television in October, and then ran on the UK’s Channel 5 last month.
If you’re out for Blood on Acorn, don’t confuse it with another Blood. This one’s a 90-minute British crime thriller from 2012 in which Paul Bettany, Stephen Graham and Mark Strong play detectives dealing with a murder investigation.
Acorn TV costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019