(Above; Carolina Main in ‘Blood’)
Blood, which The Guardian called a “dark, addictive and unmissable crime drama,” will debut on subscription streamer Acorn TV this Monday, December 17.
The six-episode psychological thriller from Ireland stars Carolina Main as a woman who begins to suspect that her father (Adrian Dunbar) may have been involved in her mother’s death. Sophie Petzal (Sundance Now’s Riviera) wrote the series.
Blood premiered on Ireland’s Virgin Media Television in October, and then ran on the UK’s Channel 5 last month.
If you’re out for Blood on Acorn, don’t confuse it with another Blood. This one’s a 90-minute British crime thriller from 2012 in which Paul Bettany, Stephen Graham and Mark Strong play detectives dealing with a murder investigation.
Acorn TV costs $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
- Sinclair Stirrs it Up - January 17, 2019
- Wubbulous Kidstream! - January 17, 2019
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019