(Above source: YouTube screenshot)
CBS Television Stations and CBS Interactive have launched CBSN New York, the first of their planned 24/7 local news streamers.
The ad-supported service will carry live streams of WCBS’ (channel 2) and WLNY’s (channel 55) regularly scheduled newscasts, plus exclusive one-hour weekday newscasts, live continuous coverage of breaking news, and on-demand news content. It will feature WCBS and WLNY anchors and reporters, along with journalists reporting exclusively for CBSN New York.
CBS Television Stations, which owns and operates 28 local stations, intends to launch CBSN Los Angeles in early 2019, with more markets to come.
“CBSN viewers have told us they want more local content, and we know there will be a tremendous appetite for the high-quality, live-streaming local coverage from our stations around the country,” said Christy Tanner, executive vice president and general manager of CBS News Digital.
For more, visit newyork.cbslocal.com.
- ‘Hanna’ on Prime - March 26, 2019
- Classic Conan - March 25, 2019
- Classical Music Contest - March 21, 2019
- Eclectic Indie Streamer - March 20, 2019
- Remastered ‘Farscape’ - March 19, 2019
- Why Streamers Quit - March 19, 2019
- Prime PBS Living - March 18, 2019
- Netflix Adult Animation - March 15, 2019
- Free Arts Telethon - March 14, 2019
- ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ - March 14, 2019