(Above source: YouTube screenshot)
CBS Television Stations and CBS Interactive have launched CBSN New York, the first of their planned 24/7 local news streamers.
The ad-supported service will carry live streams of WCBS’ (channel 2) and WLNY’s (channel 55) regularly scheduled newscasts, plus exclusive one-hour weekday newscasts, live continuous coverage of breaking news, and on-demand news content. It will feature WCBS and WLNY anchors and reporters, along with journalists reporting exclusively for CBSN New York.
CBS Television Stations, which owns and operates 28 local stations, intends to launch CBSN Los Angeles in early 2019, with more markets to come.
“CBSN viewers have told us they want more local content, and we know there will be a tremendous appetite for the high-quality, live-streaming local coverage from our stations around the country,” said Christy Tanner, executive vice president and general manager of CBS News Digital.
For more, visit newyork.cbslocal.com.
- BET+ Streamer Launches - September 20, 2019
- More ‘Disenchantment’ - September 19, 2019
- ‘Couch Tomatoes’ - September 19, 2019
- NBC’s Peacock Preview - September 18, 2019
- Spy’s Work-Life Balance - September 17, 2019
- Dropout’s ‘Game Changer’ - September 17, 2019
- ‘Two Ferns’ Movie - September 16, 2019
- Burns’ ‘Country Music’ - September 13, 2019
- This Weekend on Netflix - September 12, 2019
- Coming to Apple TV+ - September 11, 2019