The Urban Legend on a Village, a Japanese horror movie starring Ito Nene, a former member of the all-female pop group Nogizaka46, will premiere tomorrow, December 12, at 10 pm ET, on Toku.
In the film, three journalists are investigating some of Japan’s most popular urban legends. The reporters gain notoriety for their videos on the legend of the Sugisawa Village. And then during one visit to the village, one of the journalists mysteriously disappears.
The Urban Legend on a Village was released in Japan in 2014 under the title Sugisawa Mura Toshi Densetsu.
Toku is a subscription streaming service featuring live-action Asian movies and TV series, with a special focus on tokusatsu – titles filled with special effects. It offers programming dubbed into English, both 24/7 live and on demand.
For more info, visit watchtoku.com. Price is $3.99 monthly or $39.99 annually, following a seven-day free trial.
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019