The Urban Legend on a Village, a Japanese horror movie starring Ito Nene, a former member of the all-female pop group Nogizaka46, will premiere tomorrow, December 12, at 10 pm ET, on Toku.
In the film, three journalists are investigating some of Japan’s most popular urban legends. The reporters gain notoriety for their videos on the legend of the Sugisawa Village. And then during one visit to the village, one of the journalists mysteriously disappears.
The Urban Legend on a Village was released in Japan in 2014 under the title Sugisawa Mura Toshi Densetsu.
Toku is a subscription streaming service featuring live-action Asian movies and TV series, with a special focus on tokusatsu – titles filled with special effects. It offers programming dubbed into English, both 24/7 live and on demand.
For more info, visit watchtoku.com. Price is $3.99 monthly or $39.99 annually, following a seven-day free trial.
- ‘Hanna’ on Prime - March 26, 2019
- Classic Conan - March 25, 2019
- Classical Music Contest - March 21, 2019
- Eclectic Indie Streamer - March 20, 2019
- Remastered ‘Farscape’ - March 19, 2019
- Why Streamers Quit - March 19, 2019
- Prime PBS Living - March 18, 2019
- Netflix Adult Animation - March 15, 2019
- Free Arts Telethon - March 14, 2019
- ‘YooHoo to the Rescue’ - March 14, 2019