(Above: Patricia Arquette in ‘Stigmata’)
Comet TV tomorrow will show the 1999 horror film, Stigmata, with audio commentary by its director, Rupert Wainwright.
The broadcast starts Saturday, December 8, at 5 pm ET/PT, 4 pm CT and 6 pm MT.
Stigmata stars Patricia Arquette as Frankie Paige, a woman who, although not particularly religious, starts showing signs of the wounds Jesus received from his crucifixion. Cardinal Daniel Houseman (Jonathan Pryce) calls on the Rev. Andrew Kiernan (Gabriel Byrne) to investigate her case.
Comet TV is available free online or via antenna.
To watch Comet online, visit comettv.com.
To see if you’re in one of the 100+ markets that can access Comet over the air, via antenna, go to comettv.com and enter your zip code.
If you happen to miss Saturday’s broadcast, Stigmata will air, without commentary, December 9 (check the schedule for the time in your area).
It’s also available from several streamers.
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - July 2, 2020
- Olivia de Havilland Turns 104 - July 1, 2020
- Sheltered Filmmaking - June 30, 2020