(Above: Sweden’s ‘The Fourth Man’ airs tonight on MHZ Worldview)
More than a year since its previous New York affiliate shut down, ad-free international channel MHz Worldview has returned to the Big Apple airwaves, available free via antenna.
MHz Worldview, featuring daytime news from France 24 and Germany’s Deutsche Welle, as well as primetime and morning mysteries and dramas, can now be seen over-the-air on New York channels 14.1 (HD) and 46.1 (SD). All programming is in English or subtitled.
The return comes thanks to an agreement between MHz Networks, which also runs subscription streamer MHz Choice, and WNET, the New York public TV station which programs channels 14 and 46.
MHZ Worldview’s primetime line-up includes Italy’s Detective Montalbano, Nero Wolfe and The Octopus; France’s A French Village and Spiral; Sweden’s Beck and The Fourth Man; and Germany’s Flemming. For the complete lineup, visit mhznetworks.com/schedule.
If you’re not in the New York area and would like to watch MHz Worldview, check for availability on the channel’s “Where to Watch” page.
- Blue Man Group Series - May 17, 2019
- ‘The Rain’ Drops Again - May 17, 2019
- Culture, Creepy, Weird - May 16, 2019
- ‘Earth’s Call’ Saturday - May 16, 2019
- Lipton, Conway Tributes - May 15, 2019
- Streaming ‘Scribbles’ - May 14, 2019
- Choi’s ‘Broken Bread’ - May 14, 2019
- RIP Doris Day - May 13, 2019
- Ms. Moviefone’s Show - May 10, 2019
- Asian Family Foodies - May 10, 2019