(Above: Sweden’s ‘The Fourth Man’ airs tonight on MHZ Worldview)
More than a year since its previous New York affiliate shut down, ad-free international channel MHz Worldview has returned to the Big Apple airwaves, available free via antenna.
MHz Worldview, featuring daytime news from France 24 and Germany’s Deutsche Welle, as well as primetime and morning mysteries and dramas, can now be seen over-the-air on New York channels 14.1 (HD) and 46.1 (SD). All programming is in English or subtitled.
The return comes thanks to an agreement between MHz Networks, which also runs subscription streamer MHz Choice, and WNET, the New York public TV station which programs channels 14 and 46.
MHZ Worldview’s primetime line-up includes Italy’s Detective Montalbano, Nero Wolfe and The Octopus; France’s A French Village and Spiral; Sweden’s Beck and The Fourth Man; and Germany’s Flemming. For the complete lineup, visit mhznetworks.com/schedule.
If you’re not in the New York area and would like to watch MHz Worldview, check for availability on the channel’s “Where to Watch” page.
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019
- HBO’s Gary Gulman Free - October 11, 2019
- 25 Films in 25 Minutes - October 11, 2019
- Marshall Efron Classics - October 10, 2019