(Above source: YouTube screenshot)
F is for Family’s 10-episode third season will debut this Friday, November 30 on Netflix.
The animated comedy is a raunchy homage to the 1970s, a time the show fondly remembers for its free-range kids and political incorrectness.
F is for Family stars the voice of stand-up comic Bill Burr as Frank Murphy, a short-tempered, foul-mouthed Korean war vet who lives in the suburbs with wife Sue (Laura Dern) and their three children.
Season three introduces executive producer Vince Vaughn as Frank’s new neighbor, Colonel Chet Stevenson. Chet is a legendary Air Force fighter who has recently returned stateside with his new Vietnamese wife. Soon, the manly Chet is taking Frank under his wing.
The cast also includes Justin Long as Frank’s pot-smoking teenage son Kevin, as well as the voices of David Koechner and Sam Rockwell.
Burr co-created the series with Michael Price, who is also a writer and executive producer for The Simpsons.
You can watch the first two seasons of F is for Family now on Netflix.
- Stephen Fry’s ‘Kingdom’ - May 17, 2019
- ‘Yesterday’ Tomorrow - May 16, 2019
- It’s ‘Midsomer’ 24/7 - May 16, 2019
- It’s ‘Fleabag’ Friday - May 15, 2019
- Clooney’s ‘Catch-22’ - May 14, 2019
- Netflix’s ‘Easy’ Over - May 10, 2019
- Parent-Free Zone - May 9, 2019
- Daily Show’s Trump Tour - May 9, 2019
- Poehler’s ‘Wine Country’ - May 8, 2019
- Trump on Tubi - May 7, 2019