(Above source: YouTube screenshot)
F is for Family’s 10-episode third season will debut this Friday, November 30 on Netflix.
The animated comedy is a raunchy homage to the 1970s, a time the show fondly remembers for its free-range kids and political incorrectness.
F is for Family stars the voice of stand-up comic Bill Burr as Frank Murphy, a short-tempered, foul-mouthed Korean war vet who lives in the suburbs with wife Sue (Laura Dern) and their three children.
Season three introduces executive producer Vince Vaughn as Frank’s new neighbor, Colonel Chet Stevenson. Chet is a legendary Air Force fighter who has recently returned stateside with his new Vietnamese wife. Soon, the manly Chet is taking Frank under his wing.
The cast also includes Justin Long as Frank’s pot-smoking teenage son Kevin, as well as the voices of David Koechner and Sam Rockwell.
Burr co-created the series with Michael Price, who is also a writer and executive producer for The Simpsons.
You can watch the first two seasons of F is for Family now on Netflix.
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019