(Above: Kristen Miglore and her chocolate eggplant cake. Source: YouTube screenshot)
Recipe-centric Food52, whose YouTube channel has over 25,000 subscribers, has launched a 24/7 linear channel and on-demand videos over ad-supported streamer Xumo’s channel 404.
Series include Cozy Cold Weather Classics, Holiday Classics, Food52 & Friends and Genius Recipes with Kristen Miglore.
Here’s Miglore showing how to make a chocolate eggplant cake:
Food52, founded by journalists Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs in 2009, also announced a sponsorship with VisitBritain which will bring Xumo viewers videos showcasing food destinations across the UK, including looks at seafood foraging off the Pembrokeshire Coast in Wales and how people cook what they catch on a fishing expedition in Cornwall.
Xumo offers over 140 channels categorized into 12 “genres,” including entertainment (e.g., Buzzfeed, Cheddar, PBS Digital Studios, People TV), news (e.g., Bloomberg Politics, CBSN, MSNBC), lifestyle (e.g., Cooking Light, bon appétit), fashion (e.g., Glamour, Vogue), comedy (e.g., Funny or Die, The Onion) and sports (e.g., Field & Stream, Fox Sports, Sports Illustrated).
To peruse all Xumo channels, visit corp.xumo.com/channel-list.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021