OutdoorChannel.com has added five live feeds from South African waterholes. This morning, we tuned in to elephants frolicking at the Tembe Elephant Park (above), and some kind of wildlife grazing at Olifant’s River.
They may well have been waterbucks, as seen in the photo below, taken yesterday from the live feed:
That photo was posted by Africam.com, where the five live feeds are also available. They get interrupted occasionally by ads, so Africam even offers an ad-free subscription option, Africam Pro. It costs $5.99 a month after a two-week free trial.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021