(Above: Noam Chomsky. Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Noam Chomsky, whose resume spans language, philosophy, science, history, and social criticism, has a bone to pick with both Republicans and Democrats.
In the documentary, Noam Chomsky: Internationalism or Extinction, the renowned public intellectual blames members of both parties for complicity in nuclear proliferation.
Chomsky does, however, single out the GOP for profit-driven policies that lead to increased carbon pollution levels that cause climate change.
He explains that inter-state cooperation and social movements are needed to address both nuclear escalation and the global warming that threaten humanity’s future.
“The tasks ahead are daunting and they cannot be deferred,” Chomsky warns.
You can watch the entire documentary right here:
- Cord-Cutter Zone - February 15, 2019
- ‘Weird City’ - February 14, 2019
- Dangerous Comedy - February 14, 2019
- Parkland Documentary - February 12, 2019
- Toxic Workplace - February 12, 2019
- Stream Oscar ‘Favourite’ - February 11, 2019
- Hart’s Comedy ‘Fit’ - February 8, 2019
- High Flying Soderbergh - February 7, 2019
- Toku Action Fantasies - February 7, 2019
- ‘Expanse’ Season 3 - February 6, 2019