(Above: Noam Chomsky. Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Noam Chomsky, whose resume spans language, philosophy, science, history, and social criticism, has a bone to pick with both Republicans and Democrats.
In the documentary, Noam Chomsky: Internationalism or Extinction, the renowned public intellectual blames members of both parties for complicity in nuclear proliferation.
Chomsky does, however, single out the GOP for profit-driven policies that lead to increased carbon pollution levels that cause climate change.
He explains that inter-state cooperation and social movements are needed to address both nuclear escalation and the global warming that threaten humanity’s future.
“The tasks ahead are daunting and they cannot be deferred,” Chomsky warns.
You can watch the entire documentary right here:
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021