(Above: Noam Chomsky. Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Noam Chomsky, whose resume spans language, philosophy, science, history, and social criticism, has a bone to pick with both Republicans and Democrats.
In the documentary, Noam Chomsky: Internationalism or Extinction, the renowned public intellectual blames members of both parties for complicity in nuclear proliferation.
Chomsky does, however, single out the GOP for profit-driven policies that lead to increased carbon pollution levels that cause climate change.
He explains that inter-state cooperation and social movements are needed to address both nuclear escalation and the global warming that threaten humanity’s future.
“The tasks ahead are daunting and they cannot be deferred,” Chomsky warns.
You can watch the entire documentary right here:
- Buzziest Shows, 2018 - December 13, 2018
- Buzziest Films, 2018 - December 12, 2018
- A Ken Jeong Christmas - December 11, 2018
- Japan’s ‘Urban Legend’ - December 11, 2018
- ‘Tree of Life’ Concert - December 10, 2018
- ‘Stigmata’ on Comet - December 7, 2018
- Scary Christmas - December 4, 2018
- Streaming Atmosphere - December 4, 2018
- Popeye Makeover - December 3, 2018
- Edgy Film Streamer - November 30, 2018