Hulu continues to corner the streamer market for adult animated shows with exclusive streaming rights to King of the Hill.
The service has added all 13 seasons (259 episodes) of the popular Fox series.
As part of its deal with 20th Century Fox Television Distribution, Hulu said it has also secured exclusive post-broadcast streaming rights to Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy, and American Dad!, as well as all episodes of The Cleveland Show and Futurama.
The streamer offers two subscription plans: $5.99 a month with commercials, $11.99 a month without. You get the first month free when you sign up for either plan.
The term “exclusivity” gets used a lot these days, and sometimes exclusive doesn’t mean strictly exclusive.
King of the Hill is not available to rent or buy anywhere else online. As of now, however, you can buy individual episodes from such series as Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad!, The Cleveland Show and Futurama, starting at $1.99 SD/$2.99 HD per episode from Amazon, Vudu and other providers. That can add up quickly, however, considering the hundreds of available episodes, making a Hulu subscription the cost-effective option for avid fans of these series.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021