Ready to own memorabilia from such music and movie stars as Michael Jackson, Prince, Elvis, Judy Garland, Clark Gable and many more?
Head on over to invaluable.com tomorrow for the Legends: Iconic Hollywood and Music Auction. The live show starts at 1 pm ET, although bids can be placed right now through Invaluable.
Items offered include one of Judy Garland’s right ruby red rehearsal slippers from The Wizard of Oz (starting bid $2,500); several Michael Jackson-worn jackets, including one from a 1987 Pepsi commercial (shown above, starting bid $5,000); purple clothing worn by Prince; a dress worn by Lucille Ball on I Love Lucy (bidding at $350 as of Friday morning); an Elvis Presley prescription pill bottle for Demerol, one of the drugs found in his blood after he died (bidding at $500 as of Friday morning): and Clark Gable’s signed contract for Gone with the Wind (starting bid $1,000).
More than 250 items in all are up for auction, and we didn’t peruse them all. But you can! Just visit invaluable.com, which offers multiple live auctions of all types every day.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021