Free over-the-air channel Decades next week will begin running all 260 episodes of Dark Shadows featuring vampire Barnabas Collins (Jonathan Frid).
The classic supernatural gothic soap will air weeknights at midnight ET starting October 29, and it will take exactly a year — 52 weeks — to run all the Barnabas episodes.
The 175-year-old vampire first showed up on April 17, 1967, in the 210th episode of the long-running ABC daytime series.
Decades is available free via an antenna hooked up to your TV set. Although co-owned by Weigel Broadcasting and CBS Television Stations, the latter group dropped Decades in favor of Start TV at the beginning of September, so the channel is no longer available in New York and some other markets. To see if you can still watch Decades in your area, and on what channel, visit the channel’s “Where to Watch” page.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021