Free over-the-air channel Decades next week will begin running all 260 episodes of Dark Shadows featuring vampire Barnabas Collins (Jonathan Frid).
The classic supernatural gothic soap will air weeknights at midnight ET starting October 29, and it will take exactly a year — 52 weeks — to run all the Barnabas episodes.
The 175-year-old vampire first showed up on April 17, 1967, in the 210th episode of the long-running ABC daytime series.
Decades is available free via an antenna hooked up to your TV set. Although co-owned by Weigel Broadcasting and CBS Television Stations, the latter group dropped Decades in favor of Start TV at the beginning of September, so the channel is no longer available in New York and some other markets. To see if you can still watch Decades in your area, and on what channel, visit the channel’s “Where to Watch” page.
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019
- Tech Classics on YouTube - December 3, 2019
- A Kiwi Crime Thriller - December 3, 2019
- ‘One Day at Disney’ - December 2, 2019
- Binge Bing, Black Friday - November 29, 2019
- ‘Alice’s Restaurant’ - November 27, 2019
- Stream ‘Turkeys Away’ - November 26, 2019
- ‘The New Nurses’ on MHz - November 25, 2019
- Dove’s Holiday Classics - November 22, 2019