(Above: Dan Abrams. Source: Law & Crime)
Law & Crime Network, a free 24/7 channel featuring live trials on weekdays, has added a 30-minute legal wrap-up show, The Daily Debrief.
Hosted by Aaron Keller, the show, which debuted last week, airs weekdays at 5 pm ET.
Here’s Friday’s episode:
Speaking of 2015 true-crime series, fans of HBO’s The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst may want to tune in to Law & Crime this week: the network plans to cover Durst’s court appearance relating to the charge that he murdered his friend Susan Berman.
Law & Crime Network was created by Dan Abrams, chief legal affairs anchor for ABC News and host of A&E’s Live PD, who began his TV career as a reporter for the first 24/7 trial channel, Court TV, from 1994 to 1997.
For more info and device links, visit lawandcrime.com.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021