(Above: Vin Diesel signs items for today’s natural disaster relief fundraiser)
Vin Diesel fans and comic book collectors — or anyone wanting to help victims of hurricanes and other natural disasters — can donate to win items related to the actor’s upcoming movie, Bloodshot, from 4 pm to 9 pm ET today on Tiltify, Facebook, Xbox’s Twitch channel and Xbox ‘s Mixer channel. The event, Game4Paul, is a live fundraiser for Reach Out Worldwide’s relief work.
Reach Out Worldwide was founded by the late actor Paul Walker, who starred with Diesel in The Fast and the Furious franchise. The charity currently has a team on the ground supporting victims of Hurricane Florence, and we wouldn’t be surprised to learn that they’re also on their way to help with Hurricane Michael relief.
So why not donate today for a chance to win such items as:
- A custom Bloodshot-themed Xbox console signed by Diesel;
- A brushed metal variant of the rare first issue of Bloodshot Salvation signed by Diesel and 54 other members of the movie’s cast and crew; and
- A custom-painted pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars, signed by Diesel and featuring his likeness as Bloodshot.
For full details of the fundraiser, including official rules, visit roww.org/game4paul4-raffle.
- Rita, ‘The Love Goddess’ - October 17, 2018
- Prosecutors vs POTUS - October 16, 2018
- Potter Parody ‘Puffs’ - October 16, 2018
- ‘Debrief’ on Law & Crime - October 15, 2018
- ‘Haunting of Hill House’ - October 12, 2018
- ‘Light as a Feather’ - October 12, 2018
- Bluprint’s Open House - October 11, 2018
- Vin Diesel’s ‘Game4Paul’ - October 11, 2018
- Snapchat’s Originals - October 10, 2018
- ’22 July’ by Greengrass - October 9, 2018