Have you always wanted to try meditation? Or are you an experienced meditator looking for new motivation?
From the Heart, five free hour-long meditation videos from the Science of Identity Foundation, have just launched on YouTube.
Each video features visuals of scenic vistas and audio mantras chanted by Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda (aka Chris Butler).
The Science of Identity Foundation, which Jagad Guru founded 41 years ago, suggests using the videos “at any time to relax the body and quiet the mind. They can be watched before going to bed, while making dinner or anytime one wants to relieve stress or tap into a deep source of inner peace.”
Ready to meditate? Here you go:
- Tom Skerritt’s EVRGRN - August 6, 2020
- VENN: 24/7 for Gamers - August 6, 2020
- More Retro in NYC Metro - August 5, 2020
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020