Have you always wanted to try meditation? Or are you an experienced meditator looking for new motivation?
From the Heart, five free hour-long meditation videos from the Science of Identity Foundation, have just launched on YouTube.
Each video features visuals of scenic vistas and audio mantras chanted by Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda (aka Chris Butler).
The Science of Identity Foundation, which Jagad Guru founded 41 years ago, suggests using the videos “at any time to relax the body and quiet the mind. They can be watched before going to bed, while making dinner or anytime one wants to relieve stress or tap into a deep source of inner peace.”
Ready to meditate? Here you go:
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021