Have you always wanted to try meditation? Or are you an experienced meditator looking for new motivation?
From the Heart, five free hour-long meditation videos from the Science of Identity Foundation, have just launched on YouTube.
Each video features visuals of scenic vistas and audio mantras chanted by Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda (aka Chris Butler).
The Science of Identity Foundation, which Jagad Guru founded 41 years ago, suggests using the videos “at any time to relax the body and quiet the mind. They can be watched before going to bed, while making dinner or anytime one wants to relieve stress or tap into a deep source of inner peace.”
Ready to meditate? Here you go:
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019