Have you always wanted to try meditation? Or are you an experienced meditator looking for new motivation?
From the Heart, five free hour-long meditation videos from the Science of Identity Foundation, have just launched on YouTube.
Each video features visuals of scenic vistas and audio mantras chanted by Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda (aka Chris Butler).
The Science of Identity Foundation, which Jagad Guru founded 41 years ago, suggests using the videos “at any time to relax the body and quiet the mind. They can be watched before going to bed, while making dinner or anytime one wants to relieve stress or tap into a deep source of inner peace.”
Ready to meditate? Here you go:
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019