Have you always wanted to try meditation? Or are you an experienced meditator looking for new motivation?
From the Heart, five free hour-long meditation videos from the Science of Identity Foundation, have just launched on YouTube.
Each video features visuals of scenic vistas and audio mantras chanted by Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda (aka Chris Butler).
The Science of Identity Foundation, which Jagad Guru founded 41 years ago, suggests using the videos “at any time to relax the body and quiet the mind. They can be watched before going to bed, while making dinner or anytime one wants to relieve stress or tap into a deep source of inner peace.”
Ready to meditate? Here you go:
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020