(Above: David Heavener)
David Heavener, best known as a producer, writer, director and/or star of such indie genre flicks as Legion: The Final Exorcism (2011), Memphis Rising: Elvis Returns (2009) and Dawn of the Living Dead (2004), has launched a subscription streaming service that includes a Supernatural Channel. But don’t expect to see any zombies.
Perhaps his last name got to him, because Heavener has definitely seen the light. The Supernatural Channel, offering “true stories of miracles and healings,” is just one of “seven channels of truth” on his new faith-based David Heavener TV.
For $3.99 a month, in addition to “The Supernatural Channel,” you’ll also get channels called Right to Life, Bible & Prayer, For Christ, Faith Based Academy of Film, Acting & Music, David Heavener TV Live (“how current events align with end-time scripture, insider Hollywood News, and much more”), and The Last Evangelist.
That last channel includes “news, prophecy and current events” and a new drama series, also called The Last Evangelist, that’s produced by, directed by and stars Heavener. Planned for a spring 2019 premiere, The Last Evangelist is described as “CSI meets revelation.” The synopsis? “In a world with extreme government control, mark of the beast, persecution of believers and more, follow FBI agent Jon Rhodes as he unravels the plan of the antichrist and battles the one world order.”
- Sinclair Stirrs it Up - January 17, 2019
- Wubbulous Kidstream! - January 17, 2019
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019