(Above: David Heavener)
David Heavener, best known as a producer, writer, director and/or star of such indie genre flicks as Legion: The Final Exorcism (2011), Memphis Rising: Elvis Returns (2009) and Dawn of the Living Dead (2004), has launched a subscription streaming service that includes a Supernatural Channel. But don’t expect to see any zombies.
Perhaps his last name got to him, because Heavener has definitely seen the light. The Supernatural Channel, offering “true stories of miracles and healings,” is just one of “seven channels of truth” on his new faith-based David Heavener TV.
For $3.99 a month, in addition to “The Supernatural Channel,” you’ll also get channels called Right to Life, Bible & Prayer, For Christ, Faith Based Academy of Film, Acting & Music, David Heavener TV Live (“how current events align with end-time scripture, insider Hollywood News, and much more”), and The Last Evangelist.
That last channel includes “news, prophecy and current events” and a new drama series, also called The Last Evangelist, that’s produced by, directed by and stars Heavener. Planned for a spring 2019 premiere, The Last Evangelist is described as “CSI meets revelation.” The synopsis? “In a world with extreme government control, mark of the beast, persecution of believers and more, follow FBI agent Jon Rhodes as he unravels the plan of the antichrist and battles the one world order.”
- ‘Heroes’ on Motorsport.tv - January 17, 2020
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ - January 16, 2020
- Grace, Frankie, Sex Ed - January 15, 2020
- MHZ Shuts Down Worldview - January 15, 2020
- Lassie, Magoo & George - January 14, 2020
- Is Kipo a Keeper? - January 13, 2020
- Why Watch Watcher? - January 13, 2020
- Netflix Goes Phishing - January 10, 2020
- RIP Kookie - January 10, 2020
- CW Seed’s Free Brit Shows - January 9, 2020